Chapter 1

Somewhere in 2000. the sloth ring, the snow was big, a family of hellhounds were driving, suddenly they hit something, the car was in the air, the car crashed in a pile of snow, the only one who lived was the youngest hellhound, he made his way in the snow, he saw something or someone... he sees it was a fox demon.

The hellhound stared up at the fox demon. He did not know what to make of the strange creature. This was not the time or place for him to approach them, but he could not help but feel drawn to the fox demon.

The hellhound crawled through the snow, trying to get as close as he could. The fox demon didn't move. The hellhound had never seen anything like this before. What was it? Who was it? He couldn't help but feel curious, and a bit scared.

The fox demon sees The hellhound. She looks at him, "Are you lost?" she asks.

The hellhound nodded slowly, scared but fascinated by the fox demon. "Yes," was all he could say.

The fox demon tilted her head slightly, almost as if trying to figure out what to make of the situation.

The hellhound grabbed the stick and drew what happened in the snow.

The fox demon was surprised at the hellhound's drawing. "Your family...?" she asked, nodding toward the drawn accident.

The fox demon looked at the hellhound with genuine sympathy. "I'm so sorry. That must have been very difficult," she said.

The fox demon looked down at the frozen, snowy landscape around them. She wasn't sure what to say to the hellhound, though she felt this was a moment when some words were necessary.

"Do you have anywhere to go?" she asked him.

He shook his head no.

The fox demon looked around again. "Well... you can come with me, if you like," she said. She didn't really know what else to do, and the idea of leaving this young hellhound alone in the snow with nowhere to go didn't sit right with her.

The fox demon led the way, walking slowly through the frozen landscape of the sloth ring. The hellhound followed, still a bit wary of the fox demon but comforted by her kindness.

They walked in silence for a while, the only noise coming from the crunch of footsteps in the snow.

The fox demon eventually broke the silence with a random question. "What's your name?" she asked.

The fox demon paused in her footsteps at this answer. "Do you not remember? Or have you just never known?" she asked.

The hellhound shook his head, indicating the latter.

"Well... how about I name you?" the fox demon continued.

The fox demon thought for a moment, trying to come up with a name.

"Okay. You'll be... Chewy," she said. 

The fox demon smiled at this and continued walking. They walked in silence for a while longer, just two strangers in the snow, until the fox demon spoke again.

"My name is Beelzebub," she said.

"Beezlebub" the hellhound repeated, trying out the name. He liked the way it sounded.

The fox demon laughed quietly at this. "Yes, it is quite catchy," she said. She was glad that the hellhound liked her name, but it was also interesting that he liked it too.

The fox demon paused, her gaze drifting across the snowy landscape.

"So, where are we going?" the hellhound asked.