08

Irl, Instagram & imessage

Lillie walked with pansy from her dorm to the Slytherin common room, it was October 31st and she was anxious. Not only it celebrated her mothers death but it was Halloween.

and the fact of having a bad memory for the best party of the year was not really the best thing.

She grabbed herself and pansy a drink and they danced. Pansy was wearing a matching costume with Lorenzo, it was Travis kelce and Taylor swift, oh cute!

whilst the girl wore a short, white dress and angels wings, along with an halo on top of her head. Her brown hair was loose and hanging right above her waist.

she did spot at one time mattheo sitting on the couch, he wore a skeleton costume and he looked hot. His face was painted black and white, like in American horror story. His sleeves were up to his elbows and there was no dark mark but veiny hands and arms, hot.

She started walking over to him but stopped in her track when a girl walked to him and sat in his lap, they began making out.

The girls eyes widened and tears threatened to spill as she sucked in a shaky breath, she didn't know how to feel.

Jealousy built inside of her but she didn't have courage to walk up to them and scream at the girl to leave.

Her breathing became heavier and she dropped her drink, anger taking over her.

She furiously marched to Mattheo and the girl, cleared her throat, Mattheo stopped kissing her and looked up, his eyes holding regret.

He had lipstick on his lips and his collar was uneven, Lillie didn't like the cold feeling inside of her.

She pushed the other girl and saw her face, she was so much prettier than her. Lillie furiously slapped Mattheo ont the cheek, leaving a red handprint.

The girl gasped and walked away slowly, mattheo closed his eyes and sighed. "What is it again baby" he sounded exhausted.

"I-i don't know matty" she stuttered, the drinks she had taking over her, now realizing what she did.

"Come over here sweetheart" he gestured his hand for her to sit in his lap, she was relieved as she sat down.

Lillie didn't know why Mattheo couldn't get mad at her, instead of that, he sighed. He got mad at everyone, fought anyone that came his way or talked shit about the girl, but it was different for her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and his hands went to her hips, grabbing them tightly. "Do you like that baby" he suddenly asks, tilting his head and smirking devilishly.

She smiled wildly and nodded. His dark inky black eyes staring into her ocean blue ones as she bit her lip.

—///—

Pantsy posted