Chapter one

A greened haired girl walked out of her house, while tucking a bit of light brown hair behind her ear, that piece of hair had been weird to everyone, was did a zombie have a piece of alive looking hair. But no one minded, they were all weird anyway. She looked across the street and saw her cousin, Zed with their friends Eliza and Bonzo. But when she saw they were singing and dancing, she diverted her path. She didn't like all that stuff, she liked soccer and running. 

Walking over to the school she could see her cousin approaching her.

"You walked away from us dancing and singing, again" He said with a smile on his face. Zia nodded smiling at her cousin. 

She looked over and saw Bonzo a bit close to the gate, scaring a tanned boy with short hair, just then a security guard grabbed his arm. Zia stood next to Eliza as she watched Zed part the guard and their friend.   

In the human part of the gate, a brown haired girl walked over to the doors but as she walked, she looked over at the Zombies, spotting Zia, who looked exactly like her but, well, zombie. It seemed that the other girl saw her too cause the zombie girl couldn't stop staring as she walked into the school. 

Just then the door were opened for the zombies, Zia not being able to stop thinking about the girl, didn't listen to zed talking nor the principal. But she did here Principal Lee say something about not leaving the basement. 

"No leaving?" She asked Eliza who nodded. 

"That sucks" the weird Zombie said and then got an idea when she saw that Zed wasn't there and that Eliza nor Bonzo were looking or paying attention of her.  She walked backwards towards the door, slowly opening the door and walking out, closing it behind her quickly. She ran down the hall. 

Just then the zombie alert started ringing and Zia looked around after hearing the commotion. Starting to panic she ran faster down the hall making sure that no one saw her, when she saw a Zombie safe room, she decided to go in. 

"Who's there?" she heard as she walked in.

"Uh, I'm Zia, nice to meet you" The zombie said happily, as she saw shuffling from the back corner of the room. 

"I'm Hilda, Hilda Francis" the voice said, just then the lights came back on and she saw a brunette. It was the girl from the gates. 

"You're the girl from the gates" Zia pointed out as Hilda revealed herself further. Hilda nodded. 

"We look so.." before Hilda could finish Zia did it for her. 

"A like?" Zia asked and Hilda nodded. Just then the alarm was turned off. Then Hilda thought. 

"Aren't Zombie's not supposed to leave the basement?" she asked and Zia nodded. Hilda smiled.

"Where were you looking for?" she asked and her zombie twin's eyes lightened up. She was actually being helped but a human.

"uh, to the soccer field, I wanted to try out" Zia said looking down. Hilda grabbed her hand. 

"I'm trying out, I'll take you, my uncle is the Coach, i can so get you on the team" She said while pulling the zombie to the field where a tall man stood. 

"Uncle Frankie!" she shouted making the man look at her. 

"Well if it isn't my favourite niece" he said smiling, and even when he saw there was a zombie with her his smiling didn't change, it stayed. 

"Whose your zombie friend?" he asked. Hilda smiled and looked at Zia.

"This is Zia, she wants to play soccer" the mans niece explained. Frankie nodded and his smile turned soft. 

"there is just one problem with that, the principal isn't letting Zombies out of the basement.. how is she even out?" he then asked after thinking about it.

"Oh she.. got locked out" Hilda said, clearly lying. 

"I'll try to get her in, but until I can, sneak her into your moms" Frankie said and Hilda nodded. 

This was going to be amazing!