Prolouge

Please read with caution. This book contains mentions of graphic discriptions of physical, mental, sexual, emotional and financial harm. It will also touch on topics of toxic marriage, child abuse and rape.
Please click off now if ANY of these make you uncomfortable.
Reader discretion is advised.

"It wasnt anything! I swear!" She shouted hot tears streaming down her red tainted cheeks

"It wasnt anything! I swear!" She shouted hot tears streaming down her red tainted cheeks. There stood her husband over her, former gang leader and rival, Taiju Shiba.
"Fucking bitch..Dont lie to me!" He yelled grabbing her by the collar of her blood soiled yellow turtle neck.

"I—I pro-!" She was quickly cut off by another slap.
"You are MY wife. Nobody else should even be looking at you." Taiju spits veins popping from his forehead.
Y/n shook her head holding back more tears as her nose dripped with a bright red liquid.
She knew she was trapped, she loved him. He was the father of her children after all. Yet, after the countless nights of her daughters screams for help and bruises on her body, along with her younger son always staying in his room losing weight , she wasnt sure if he even knew the role of being a "father".

She looked into his beaming amber gold eyes, the eyes she once fell inlove with.

"Dont try to make me pity you, bitch. This is your fault. You brought this upon yourself." Taiju growled dropping her weak body.

She had been beaten, gang raped, choked, drowned, starved and forced to get pregnant. Yet, for someone odd reason, she still loved him. The way he would hold her late at night, the way he wouldnt dare to forget a date..Its the little things that made her blind to the hell that she was in.

"Mommy?" A measly voice called from the dark corridor.
She looked over with her beaten face at her small daughter, who was fully covered in dark clothing, with a smile.
"Mommy's okay baby..Its just grown up stuff for now! Go to your room and ill read you a bedtime story." Yn grinned, her daughters fake smile was still able to bring her happiness. The girl knew what was going on, she knew that her mom loved her but..Wasnt able to save her from the pain she would feel when her father wouldnt keep an eye on his gang members.

Y/n looked at Taiju who was sipping on his oversized bottle of vodka with a plethora of mini ones next to it.

"You're such a fucking liar." He lowley chuckled walking over to the frightened woman. In a metaphorical sense, you could say they looked like a lion and a mouse. Taiju was the lion and  Y/n as the mouse.

"I promise, baby..I didnt do anything with him.." Y/n pleaded with tearful eyes.
"I know my love." Taiju smiled, a chill was sent down her spine knowing what would come next.

"I know you didnt do anything with him..Why dont I show you what ill be doing to you though, hmm?"
.
.
.

"Are you ready?" My mother called out standing outside of my dressing room. I opened the doors reavealing my wedding dress.
It was a large white ballgown with rose sleeves. There was satin fabric covering half the dress and a snatched waist outline.

My mother held her tears back hugging me tightly

"Mom.." I giggled.
She looked at me with tears in her eyes, holding my face, she kissed my forehead.
"My baby...All grown up and getting married.." She smiled through the tears. I hugged her tightly before my father took my hand.
He nodded.
"I love you mommy, Ill make you a proud grandmother." I smiled taking my fathers hand. I could hear my mothers sobs as the workers comforted her.

My father and I stood at the door. I could see him tearing up, his only daughter, the teenage daughter that snuck out of the country, his little girl who would always bake with her grandmother. She was finally getting married.
The doors opened. There stood Taiju, Hakkai, Kokonoi and Inui. On my side stood my best of friends, Yazuha, Emma and Senju. I smiled looking at my father who was wiping his tears with a handkerchief.
The music started as we walked down the isle, everyone smiling, some crying and some ready to kill me. Obviously people would be jealous, im marrying THE Taiju Shiba after all. I could see Taiju trying not to cry as I walked down in the large church.

Upon reaching the stand the preist started.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love and marriage of Y/n L/n and Taiju Shiba."

I smiled at him, he smiled back with a genuine smile.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you..Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."
.
.
"Lets cut the cake soon." I said holding his hand.
He nodded as Yazuha came up to me.
"Congrats girl, I wish the best for you two." She spoke with little to no emotion.
For some reason, Taiju wouldnt let me be alone with her, it was weird. I wasnt allowed to be alone with my sister in law? Not even my brother in law was allowed to talk to me without him present. I took it as they dont really have a good relationship until now. She obviously wasnt happy for us and I dont know why.
.
The wedding night was something to remember, The way he held me through the night after literally fucking my brains out, he even used a safe word. He was perfect. The best husband anyone could ever ask for. I considered myself the luckiest girl in the world, no matter what his past was, I knew I would always love him forever.

COMING SOON.......
(prolly summertime of 24)