The death of Adam

SHRRNNK!

Drip.... Drop.... Drip.... Drop....
"H-HGNNNRK-" Adam began coughing up his own blood as he felt a sharp drilling pain in his stomach near liver. Upon looking down at the source of pain; he found a blade penetrated him. It was a cold blade. Now dirtied with his blood and ripped pieces of cloth. The man took a brief second to look back up at the sinners whom stood before him, before falling to the ground in pain and weakness.

Once he crashed to the ground, the tiny sinner; Niffty took it upon herself to continuously penetrate Adam's stomach and liver with the blade.

"NAHAHAHAHA!! BLOOD! BLOOD! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Niffty laughed in amusement. She continued for a minute before going off to stab more bodies of the unfortunate and misguided exorcists. Lute finally got herself up to the scene, and saw her commander face down on the ground; dying.

"NO!!" She screamed in terror. Lute sprinted to Adam's side, shaking him desperately and turning him over to his back. When Adam was turned over his gaze landed on Lute. She only stared with tears forming in his eyes. He returned a comforting smile to assure her that he'll be alright despite the current circumstances. "SIR, SIR, STAY WITH ME SIR!" Lute cried desperately for Adam to remain fighting for his life. "ADAM!" She cried once more while shaking him. Adam's eyes clouded over, no spark in his eyes as his smile faded with relaxed muscles. No longer breathing. Adam was officially dead.

She burst into tears; crying and screaming for him. The unfortunate exorcist rested her head on him, holding him as close as she could with her one remaining arm. "Adam..." Her whisper was quiet and shakey. The woman left Adam with a kiss to the forehead.

Her final goodbye.