the BET.

<>=thoughts
(Name):=the person is speaking
**=something they did.
Nothing = narrator is speaking

It was a normal day at the casino.

"<Uhg..Valentino.>" husker said in his mind.
Valentino comes to visit once a month and he is only after one thing.
And that is his money and casino.

You see..Husker is the 2nd richest overlord. First is camilla, of course, she does sell angelic weapons.
He is also powerful but not as powerful as Camilla. I'd say he is almost the same power as the radio demon
Keyword,ALMOST.
The reason why he is rich is because he is a master at gambling. People come and gamble all the tome.
And he always wins. If u win against him then u must be a master or it must be a miracle.

Back to the story.

Valentino:*comes inside the casino*

Husker:<Uhg Valentino..>

Valentino:huskeeerrr! Heyy..!

Husker:for the last time I ain't joinin' your stupid team I ain't givin' u my casino and money. *he said a little annoyed*

Valentino:fiesty~.. But yeah..but instead of asking you~ why not a game? ~

Husker:*his ears stood up*
What kind of game are we talking about? *he smirked a bit*

Val:maybe a game of..poker?
If I win..i get the casino and 20% of ur money~..besides ya rich aren't ya?
20% wouldn't be a lost cost for ya.~
*he said while looking around*

Husker:uh huh..and if I win?

Valentino:u get..mhm..how about one of my bitches? ~

Husker:like who?

Valentino:angel dust~.. *he said confident.

Valentino was confident he will win.
Maybe too much.

Husker:I have no idea who he is..but I'm guessing he is the best toy of ya considering the billboards and everything.

Valentino:bingo!~

Husker:mhm..deal.

the game starts. Valentino loves poker and plays it a lot in the past. He is kinda rusty but he still has the skills.
He did practice for the last few days.
One thing for sure he is confident.

Sinners surround them. Seconds turn into minutes. Minutes turned into hours.
As time goes by. The more Valentino gets angrier.

Husker:I win.

Valentino:NO. YOU FUCKING CHEATED YOU BASTARD!

husker:I won fair and square.

Valentino:YOU STUPID FUCKER *Valentino continues cussing him while the guards take him away.*

At the Vees towers.

Valentino:THAT FUCKER FUCKING CHEATED!! *He kept screaming and smashing things while others just watched him.*

Velvette:what exactly happened?.

Valentino:me and husker made a bet.
Whoever wins gets something.
I win we get his money and casino!!
And if he wins he gets my best toy of all *he says while looking at angel*
Angel dust..
But that FUCKING KITTY BASTARD CHEATED!.

Velvette:are you sure he cheated? Cause like..he is known to be like idk..fair and square a gentleman treats everyone kindly and etc etc..

Valentino:NO HE FUC-

vox:CALM DOWN. Ahem ahem.. What I meant to say isss..
He won fair and square.. I mean husker cheating? That's a scene I'll pay to see.

Valentino:b-but-

Vox:no buts. Just give angel to him.

Angel was just listening the entire time.
Shocked..
He was scared and happy.
And frozen-.
Vox on the other hand was extremely happy I mean Valentino obsession with angel is becoming too much.
He despises angel for that.
He always steals the attention from Valentino.

Angel:<I'm free from val!? I can't believe it..wait. What if this overlord "husker" is much wonder than val..
I mean I heard he is treats his employees well but what if that's just a mask.. What if he treats me worse than Valentino!?
UHG.. FUCK GOSHDAMMIT>

While angel has an inside mental breakdown
Vox manages to calm down Val and smirks at angel.

Next day.

A limousine is here to pick up angel and his things.
Angel was a little scared but he went inside the the limousine anyways and made sure to bring his favorite pig.
Fat nuggets.
While he sits in the limousine waiting for the the car to arrive to the casino.
He wonders what it would be like.
What HE would be like.

I guess we will find out..

to be continued..
🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲🜲

Heyy! Creator speaking.
Sorry if it's short.
This is my first fan fiction and story and I'm only doing this for fun!
I would he happy if someone give's me some reccomendations.
That's all!