❣Chapter 1 ❣

A lot of people just yell at me or break me down, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. A lot of the time, I cry myself to bed every night. In the morning, I try to rub it off like nothing happened. It must work considering that no one asks if I'm okay or not. Life's hard, I don't get it. It's like you either get good things or bad. My name is Courtney Rose. I am currently 14 years old and I love to play soccer. I have played soccer for many years then someone told me, I was never gonna be great. Soccer kept me stable. Every time I was sad or had anxiety, I would imagine the olive-colored grass with a smell of flowers and socks. There are a lot of holes that you can trip and fall on. Trust me when I say  that I know from experience. Besides from all that I have to worry about school. Making sure my grades are up, keeping it all A's and B's. To continue soccer. 

I've been thinking a lot on what I'm going to do when I hit high school. I thought about maybe trying a new sport, but I don't think that will end out well. I've tried doing volleyball when I was in 6th grade and well...that can explain itself. But, if you really must know then, here it goes. When I was playing a match, I collided with a girl on my team and passed out. And then there's basketball, I was never great. So, I became a bench warmer. So, that's why I don't do any other sports than soccer. Then, there's school. 

For the most part, school is okay. I make sure to get High Honor Roll every quarter, which causes me a lot of stress. Especially, if I have a test or quiz the next day. I have to make sure I study extra hard or look at the study guides for help. When I get homework, I have to make sure that it is completed before I go home. That way I don't have to worry about it. I'll usually do it at snack or lunch break, but lately I just go home and do it. It doesn't seem like it bothers my Dad or my Mom. I'm usually outside practicing or inside making sure to catch up on my crafts and books. My crafts usually include either something for my family,  myself or my friends. 

At school,  I hangout my best friend Chloe, who has played with me for 7 years now. We joined a Club team together and that's when I tried my best to prove boys wrong. That girls can't do anything right, which is stupid. So, when I get older. I will become a pro soccer player, and become famous. But first I have to get there. I have to survive high school and college. Once I am finished, I will become the best female soccer player.