I'm Just Trynna Live Out Here

Decided to do a Melascula lemon since she's hot, there's barely any on her, I love her in the series (she's best girl), and mainly that. This is an idea that was given to me by my friend ParadedOcean a few months back, so I wrote it out and dropped it...a few months later...so shout outs to him! Not possible without you!

Now for the QUESTION OF THE DAY! If you were in the Seven Deadly Sins universe, who's power would you want?

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

With the Reader:

"Business sure is popping today."

A frame one lie, a lie meant to keep up your spirits as you sat in the tavern you owned behind the large rock counter that separated your alcoholic drinks and other items and the customers. Well, there was no customers to begin with, just you existing within your happily made establishment with nothing to do but just read through all of the books and magazines that you had piled up on the chair next to your own. But that just seemed to make the time go on slower, and in combination with doing all the cleaning you could've done in here you just sat bored out of your mind.

*Rattle* *Rattle*

"Yeah now I know nothing's going on. A damn tumbleweed is moving about." You thought plainly, watching as the weed in question rolled right of the tavern as if it itself didn't wanna be preoccupied here. Wait. How did it even get in here in the first place? Well it didn't matter, fuck that tumbleweed.

As you leaned back in your chair, just enough for the front to raise off the ground a bit, you began to whistle as you waited for a crumb of a costumer. Usually business was popping off in here, every day bringing many different people in the town that occupied your place and even some of the one's over. But for the past two days there was nothing. Not a smidge, not a crumb, not a drip, not even a breath of a person around this tavern since the last gathering since then. You half considered going into town to try to advertise the tavern; but this was shot down since one, you actually had fliers set to promote this place outside of the main town already, and two it came off as desperate for people, which might turn the people off from coming.

But dammit! You wished someone came over for even a while, but it's like everywhere outside of the tavern was just a barren wasteland! At this rate you're going to have another 24 hour opening, giving you even less sleep than what you already have as each time you dozed off even the slightest of noises near the tavern led to you waking up in excitement at socialization. What a shame...maybe you should go down and actually start advertising...

*Ding* *Ding*

"A person!" You shouted mentally, a wide and happy grin sprouting on your face as you dramatically slammed your chair down into it's correct position and stood up, a hand slamming on the rocky counter in front of you as your eyes glistened.

"Welcome to Wild Tavern! How may I...Help...You...?"

Now you've seen many different people and creatures, but for some reason this one felt...different, strange even, and for some reason you felt chills go up your spine and your fear factor spiking as you saw the new arrival look around the tavern and then at you with a small smile. They were a female that was extremely short in comparison to you, possibly not even being half of your own height, though with the black "cloud" she looked to have spiralled around her form somehow she managed to be at eye level with you. She had long pink hair and black eyes, and just from the hums that you barely heard leave her mouth you could tell her voice was pretty alluring as weird as it was to say.