DOCTOR (jk smut)

( here yn come out of her school with a sigh call her mom to pick her and her mom received the call)

On call:-

Mom:- hello sweetie.

Yn:- mom where are you.

Mom:- me and your dad going for business trip  for 2 days honey.

Yn:- means will you not pick me now .

Mom:- sorry sweetie.

Yn:-* groan*

Mom:- what happened sweetie. * Worried*

Yn:- nothing just some stomach pain .

Mom:-* scold* that's why I told you don't eat junk food .

Yn:- aish mom I am going towards hospital no worries.

Mom:- ok after check up call me .

Yn:- yeah bye .

Mom:- bye sweetie * cut call*

(Btw this is yn's school dress)

At hospital:-

Nurse :- miss yn doctor is calling * left*

( With this yn open the door to see a handsome and sexy man sitting there and she goes towards him and sit on chair and he look towards from head totoe and smirked and say).

Jk:- so tell me what happened to you miss yn .

Yn:- * bite lips* nothing doctor I have a stomach pain that's it.

Jk:- oh ok can you please lay down . * Yn nodded*

(Yn lay down and jk come and sit on chair started to touch her belly and press making her hiss and moan so he asked)

Jk:- where is the pain tell me .

Yn:-* point at lower abdomen* here

( With this he gently massaged there making her close her eyes and feel the pleasure after few minutes he stopped and said )

Jk:- how is it.

Yn:- good now it doesn't pain * smile*

Jk:- now I make you gone your pain so what will I get in return.

Yn:-* gulp* what do you mean?

Jk:-* whispering* I want to fuck you hard .

Yn:-* widened eyes* wh-at?

Jk:- yes babygirl I'm hard you know and those your boobs not helping me either * he take your palm and place it on his boner making you gulp he is really hard )

Jk:- so be a good girl for master hmm.

( Yn nodded and he started to take of her clothes now she is on in her undies and he immediately take off her undies now she is totally naked infront him she tried to hide her big boobs but he didn't let her and pinned her hands on her head and wishpered)

Jk:- don't hide them babygirl I love your big tities .

( He hover above her and started to kiss her and he came down to her breast  he immediately attached his lips to her nipple making her moan in pleasure and started to squeeze and pinch  another hardly  making her hiss).

Yn:-* moan*ahh~ slow ahh ~

Jk:-* dark* shut up you whore let me have you * saying this he started to suck her left boob and squeeze and pinching her other nipple and after when he gets satisfied he leaves her )

( He takes off his pants and boxers off settled himself near her entrance and said )

Jk:-  are you ready slut* smirk*

Yn:- yes jung- ahhh~* she screamed when he spank her ass hardly*

Jk:- dirty whore call me by name another time you will face consequences

Yn:- sorry Daddy

Jk:- hmm

( He entered in her making her scream loudly he started doing it faster and ask her )

Jk:- you dirty whore are you virgin ahh~ so tight * thrust*

Yn:-* moaning* ahh~ yes daddy I'm virgin ahhh

( He started to pound on her making her jerk and while pounding fastly he took her nipple in his mouth pull it harshly making her scream )

Yn:- ahh~ daddy slow.

Jk:- no I want to fuck you like a slut mine slut .

( He started to thrust fastly and speedly after few minutes both cum on each other and she was about to get up but he grab by her waist and make her sit on his member and said )

Jk:- Ride me now fucking whore * she didn't listen what he told so he gets angry and *

( He make her laid down on floor and enter in her with force making her scream but he didn't stop started thrusting inhumanly)

Yn:- ahh~ please slow ahh.

Jk :- no u fucking disobey me you slut now be ready for your punishment .

( Saying this he harshly gripped her both boobs started squeezing hardly making her moan in pleasure and after some time he shoot his cum deep inside her and take his bunny out when he take out she thought he finally stopped but wrong he insert his three fingers in her hole making her jerk and moan in pleasure and pain and blood is oozing out from her pussy but he didn't care started doing his work he started pumping his fingers in and out she cum on his fingers he removed his fingers and suck it making him look hot.)

Jk:- did you enjoy babygirl?

Yn:-* nod* yes now I have to go.

Jk:- ok but you have to let me fuck you whenever I want  and I love you.

Yn:- * shocked* what you love me ?

Jk:-* smile* yes from 1 year.

Yn:- * frown* from 1 year.

Jk:-yes actually I'm not a doctor I'm a mafia king Jeon jungkook.

Yn:-* widened eyes* wh-at?

Jk:-* chuckles* you don't need to be scared of me ok and it's your decision that you will accept my proposal or not.

Yn:- I love you too.

Jk:-* shocked* really.

Yn:- yes

( He immediately hug her tightly saying Thank you and kiss her roughly and she also respond and after sometime both broke the kiss while breathing heavily)

Jk:- from now I'm obsessed with your tities.

Yn:- * blush * ok bye I have to go .

Jk:-like this.

( She see herself she is totally naked and she hurriedly wear her clothes and about to go but he said)

Jk:- here take my number.

( With this both exchange numbers and she left from there)

Guys please comment and tell me how is it