The Beginning Of The Ending[Ch.1]

"The city streets are filled with ongoing walkers, and drivers going about there daily routine. as if the world the hasn't changed. as if the sound of war isn't heard in the homes of the awoke.
What do we see when we open our eyes, a color, a shape, are do we see what another tells us we are seeing.
How can the blind lead the blind, and how can a sinner cleanse a murder.
But let first the sinner repent, before he finds himself deemed worthy to cleanse the murder.
Yes we see, but from a Ethernet's which is connected to a wider server.
We are like cables running allover, looking for a plug.
And when we believe we've found one, we plug up, and forget!.
Why do we forget, what do we forget, HOW DO WE FORGET!"[Jack Defiance Narrates As It Fades Into
Darkness]

[Man #1]"Hey...Hey...HEY!...This way Marshal"He shouts as he sprints down the dark alleyway in a panic.

[Man #2]"I'm running as fast as I can!"says the friend as he tries to speed up with his friend.

[Quickly they come to a dead stop, as a horde of S.W.O's who flood them, from behind, and from the front]

[Bryan]"Bravo... Bravo...I must say"
[Daniels]"I'm Impressed by how fast you boys, both can run!"he says as he steps out from behind the hordes of S.W.O's who hold their guns straight at the 2:Boys in the alley.

[S.W.O]"Do you want us to take fire"
[ Member #1]"or take them in to the"
"Headquarters for questioning?"he asks as he holds his firearm up in his hands.

[Bryan]"I mean I don't want them"
[Daniels]"dead...but I can't resist a"
"Bloodbath!"he says as he paces back and fourth past the 2:Boys who fled them.

[Man #1]"If your gonna kill us, do it! "Already, cause I'm not joining!"He, says before being shot by his friend.

[Bryan]"Nice Shot, Now Come On"
[Daniels]"I've Got Something For You"He says as he leads the dead mans friend with him, before the guards shortly after follow behind.

[This Scene End's, Another Scene Begins]

[Female]
[Nurse #1]"Here take this, it should make the Headache go away"she says as she hands Jack a medicine cup containing 2:pills.

[Jack]"Hey what is this...excuse
[Defiance]"Me Nurse!"he says as the nurse walks off like a robot to see about some other patient.

[Jack sighs before quickly taking his pills, and hoping up from the medical table he sat on]

[Jack now wandering through the hospital Halls looking for the exit, right before 2:Guards spot him, and recognizes him from the TV-News channel NWA's report On an escaped test subject Of the experimental Project called"project" "O", therefore they quickly pursue]

[Guard #1]"Stop right there you!"he says as he runs while pulling out his Viper2000's Laser Shooter, before aiming it towards Jack as he pursued heavily.

[Guard #1]"He's getting away!"he screamed as he chased Jack down along with the other guard.

[ Jack almost losing the 2:Guards, Bumps right into a dozen more, armed with guns. Jack quickly turns around, but is faced with the 2:Guards which pursued him]