In love

( some events are based off True events but 50% of it is made up )

I was on a call with my 2nd best friend Yuki we were making up stories about things like meeting Jenlisa and living them and becoming there friends and stuff. But then she said " Lisa /our code name for my best friend pulled me to the bathroom stall and grabbed my waist and said to me I love you and kissed me!?!?!" I was stunned to speak behind the screen I was blushing and flustered yet didn't know what to quite say?!
(Time skip to Monday These parts are made up btw)

I walked in too the school and saw "Lisa" and she looked so beautiful she ran up to me with my friend Yuki
she Screamed "Jennie /my code name in this story " I hugged her and complemented her she complimented me back I looked at her lips for a second and noticed somthing she was looking at my lips !? That's very um questionable. I said "are you looking at my lips " as Yuki ran away she replied saying "maybe" I blushed so much my heart was pounding! I fixed a strand of her hair and she said "thanks by the way can we go too the bathroom??" I said " Nyeah" we walked too the bathroom before the bell ringed she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the same stall and locked it she turns to me and pinned me to the wall 😭 I said "girly this isn't funny you already know these feelings I have for you " she leans in closer and says " I know that's the reason I'm doing this" I blushed and said " what are you gonna do if you get any closer I don't know if I can control myself from kissing you" I put my hand on her cheek she reply's saying " Oh really ?" ...........
To be continued..