📜ᴮᴿᴼᴷᴱᴺ ᴳᴸᴬˢˢ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴮᴱ ᴹᴱᴺᴰᴱᴰ.

Run

Run. Run, run, run. That's all I did in my teens. Always running from those... Awful, disgusting creatures and operatives.

I hate myself for not pursuing what I could've become, instead I'm here; Under the protection of a tree.

How stupid of me to think I could fight those, so-called 'Operatives'. How ignorant of me to not listen to their given instructions. How-

SNAP!!!

... What. Was. That. Look around? Nothing. Look above? Even more nothing, except for the trees swaying leaves and branches. Look below? ... Now that's something.

Ah, nevermind... Just a stupid piece of a gem sto- A GEMSTONE??? HOLY! It's as if my usual luck has returned! I can sell that for a fortune, if I manage to sell it anyway.

These are a precious resource, no wonder why only the higher ups wore them. They were always adorned over all their other expensive clothes and items.

Hehe, what a steal~ Wait... Isn't it a bit skeptical, that a random gemstone is on the ground right below me?

Huh... It's probably nothing, unless it's a trap... I'll just, wait till someone or something appears.

... FORGET IT!

"I'm picking that up and selling it, that's final. Wait, what if it belongs to them...? Then I'm probably screwed-" Xienna mumbled to herself, thinking of who could be the possible holder of it.

She let her intrusive thoughts win, she picked up the delicate gem with her pale grey hands and carefully placed it on the palms of her hand. "Woah... It's huge compared to what I've seen being worn by higher ups, unless- No, that's not possible."

Xienna gawked at the sight of the precious gem, how... Pretty it was, how... Shiny it was compared to the dull stones and metals the lower civilians used.

"A sight to behold... I don't think I'll sell it, it's too precious to be given out for some stuck up first class citizens."

Haha... I can imagine the look of my sister's face when I return, when I return back with the gemstone and my life in perfect condition... Ah, such a bright face she had, luminous even.

She meant the world to me... Even though I regret leaving her alone, it had to be done. I couldn't always be cowering over those so-called 'protectors' of the city.

It makes me feel sick, just listening to their dreaded kills they've done in a day. Their... Horrible way of treating the lower civilians.

Nevermind that, I'm starting to feel all groggy. Maybe a quick sleep won't do much... Hmpf, I guess I'll rest...

Xienna looked up at the tree, deciding to herself if she should climb it or not for her sleep. But she decided against it, the moss on the ground made it more comfortable than the tree's uncomfortable bark.

Xienna sighed and stored the gemstone in a secure portion of her little satchel, trying to keep it in pristine condition.

She then comfortably laid down on the soft moss, feeling her eyes wander off to a black figure. Their height was near 6-7 feet, only their muffled, robotic-like voice could be heard talking to someone.

Xienna couldn't speak up to ask who it was, or what they wanted. Sleep immediately washed over her, she then fell into a deep slumber after the hours of travel she had done.

"Hey, be more [CAREFUL] while carrying her will you?"

"Not my fault that the terrain is so <HORRID>."

"Well, she looks quite beated up. Wonder why?"

"That's useless [INFORMATION]. All we need is to bring her to base."

"I... I guess you're right."

"Why do you seem to care for this... Girl, even though you've only seen her for a few minutes?"

"I don't have any exact answer, just because I guess...?"

"Alright... I don't trust you fully though."

"Hm, reasonable I guess."

End of log.

A/N:
Heyo! Thanks for staying till this much of the book! I still don't know what I'm doing... Well- I have forgotten all the lore! Both from the myth and the ARG version of The Days Union, so as of now I'm reading through the wiki of the Myth version of The Days Union. The other official wiki got deleted, so I only have scraps of characters saved on my old phone. I'm not able to get a hold of my old phone so I'm trying my best to recover everything from my old phone to my new one! Thank you for reading this stupid yap of mine :D

 I'm not able to get a hold of my old phone so I'm trying my best to recover everything from my old phone to my new one! Thank you for reading this stupid yap of mine :D

He looks like one of the candidates for the Governor Electees, well that's what I think! (I just edited this chapter aha)