Undeniable facts

Taehyung entered the villa and returned to the main bedroom on the third floor.

He brought out his smartphone whose metallic finish had faded with use. He had bought it with the money he managed to save. It had cost no more than a hundred dollars.

Compared to the appearance of an Apple smartphone, it was basically trash.

He had already owned it for two years and the memory card was almost full. He made a mental note to purchase a new one when he got the time.

He logged into the accounts that he had opened earlier. As he scanned the page, his lips curved up happily.

The advantage of having a second chance was that he knew the events that were going to happen in advance. But he needed to restrain himself from being too obvious in his conduct.

The new accounts were empty. He wanted to transfer the money he received from byungho over, but discovered that there were already eight million dollars in his investment accounts.

Who would send him such a large sum of money?

Aside from jungkook, there were no other possibilities.

He checked the source of the transfer. As expected, it was from the JJK empire under jungkook's name.

A warm feeling spread through his chest.

He had only mentioned the accounts to jungkook in passing. He never expected him to actually give him the money!

This man... how could he possibly stay unmoved?

He stared at the numbers on the screen as he fell deep in thought.

He gently touched the numbers on the screen, caressing back and forth as though he was holding jungkook's face in his palm instead.

A moment later, he transferred the money back to him. To love him, he needed to become strong on his own.

He then shifted the money from his earlier transaction into his investment accounts. He decisively purchased the stocks that he knew, with certainty, would rise.

With this, all he needed to do was wait to collect his money!

In the study, jungkook sat before his computer with an icy cold expression as he watched the surveillance camera records which they had brought back from the hospital.

On the screen, taehyung sent byungho and his chauffeur to the hospital and helped him with the admission procedure. He then headed out to buy an apple before returning...

He continued watching until he confirmed that he did not take a single step into jaewon's bedroom.

His frigid expression finally warmed up.

Hoseok stood behind him, expressing his disbelief. “Boss, I never expected that Fattie Kim... Mr. Kim really wasn’t at the hospital to pick jaewon up.”

Despite the fact that jungkook already trusted taehyung, he could not help but have second thoughts when he recalled his previous obsession with jaewon.

But facts were undeniable!

Thus, he had decided to check the surveillance records. If it turned out he had gone to visit jaewon, there was no way he would let him off.

However, the records proved his innocence.

The so-called ‘loving apple’ that jennie claimed taehyung had bought, seemed to have been given to byungho.

Earlier, he had also seen the apple peel in byungho's hospital room.

Jennie, that vicious woman, was quite good at slandering taehyung.