Black cat

Hoseok watched as his boss’s figure disappeared behind a corner. He immediately turned to look at taehyung mockingly. “The CEO is attractive, but you are deformed!”

Taehyung glared at hoseok unhappily. “Brat, what are you talking about?”

Hoseok lifted his hands and made ‘camera’ hands to scan his figure up and down. “I won’t lie. Look at your obese figure. You’re fat to the point of morphing into a transformer soon...”

Hoseok could not help but laugh heartily at his own words. “The more I think about it, the more appropriate this comparison is. Ah, why am I so smart?”

Taehyung also scanned him from up to down. He extended his left hand and moved his index finger and thumb to mime pinching his little head. “You’re not smart. But you’re bound to become lucky very soon. I’m referring to the type of luck related to wealth.”

“Wealth... I like those words.” hoseok nodded.

Before he could say anything further, he brought out a lottery ticket from his pocket. “I buy a lottery ticket every week. I’ve persisted in doing so for ten years. One day, I will definitely win the grand prize.”

“A grand opportunity is right before your eyes.” taehyung brought out the stack of lottery tickets he bought previously in the day. He waved it before him. “Last night, I had a dream. I dreamt that I married your CEO. He was so happy that he became drunk and carelessly recited a string of numbers in his intoxicated state. I thought about it and wondered, what can jungkook represent in my dream? He must represent money. Thus, I bought a stack of lottery tickets with the numbers he recited. Since you are his trusted aide, how about I sell you one of these tickets?”

“Tsk... look at you!” hoseok glanced at his tickets and was completely unmoved.

“These tickets are poisoned now that you’ve touched them. Do you actually think you can win... Hahaha!”

“I’m selling them at their original price. They are only forty cents a piece. Are you sure you don’t want them?” taehyung continued holding the tickets in front of him with sincerity.

In their previous life, hoseok had died protecting jungkook. Considering his loyalty, he genuinely wanted to help him strike it rich.

“Forget about it. If a fat pig like you could win the first prize, wouldn’t I ascend into the heavens?” hoseok brought out a few coins and tossed them in the air before catching them back. “Although I have forty cents here, I’m not going to buy your ticket!”

“All right then. If you won’t even trust the words of a transformer, you’re doomed to miss the grand prize!” He shook his head in regret. “A child truly cannot be taught.”

He continued shaking his head and headed for the living room on the first floor.

Hoseok followed behind with a mocking expression.

Taehyung climbed down the stairs before he turned back to look at him. “Why are you following me?”

“I’m watching you to make sure you don’t stab my boss.”

“Then you better keep your eyes on me. I might stab him anytime.”

Hoseok's expression instantly became wary. “Just with those words alone, I could tie you up right now.”

“Go ahead. It’s not as if your boss would trust you. He’ll release me anytime I ask him to.”

He felt that Fattie Kim was not wrong. Whenever his boss saw him, he instantly turned into an incapable ruler.