Chapter 1 Episode One: "Hello"

In a quiet, peaceful kingdom, there lived to queens, Queen of Light, Bernadette, Queen of Dark, Rida. The 2 queens agreed to meet up the the kingdom gates.

Bernadette: "Long time no see Rida. "
Said Bernadette, smiling
Rida: "What do you want Bernatte. "
Said Rida keeping a stoic and serious expression
Bernadette: Well... You're good at handling children right? Can you handle 2?
Said Bernadette nervously and in an awkward tone
Rida: "Huh? "
Rida lost her stoic and serious expression for a while for she came from that to a confused expression.
Bernadette: "You know... I'm pretty busy lately... Right? I was wondering if you could take care of sonic...??"
Rida: "Well of course I can, I'm not a person like you who would be busy running their ass around just to save someone."
Bernadette: *rude.... *... "You can come out now sonic!!!"
Rida: "Shadow!! Come here for a while!"

The 2 hedgehogs ran towards their mother
Shadow: *mom didn't say we have guests over... * ... "Mom who's this? "
Said shadow in a confused tone
Rida: "Shadow... Meet Aunt Bernadette and Sonic, they are a Royal Family like us too and I'm gonna take care of Sonic temporarily, so behave well you two.. "
Sonic: "Hi... Im Sonic! "
sonic said happily
Shadow: I'm shadow.
Shadow said it in a stoic and serious expression, what a different side for a child...
Sonic: "Let's be friends than! "
Shadow: "e-eh?! "
Shadow was pretty shocked and stunned by this but he didn't mind for he found Sonic's personality pretty good so he doesn't mind being friends with the blue zoom... From that day on... August 11..sonic and Shadow became very close friends, 3 years had passed and they are now 9 years old, their bond and friendship are strong... But... How long will it last..? Future decides.... (New episodes come out on weekends!!)