☆introduction about this story ☆

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~☆
To my dear reader
This story talks about a girl called shinju is a good name and i choose it becuase it ryimes with sanzu and senju which are her siblings.

-i dont own tokyo revengers
-i own only the charatar called shinju made by me.(if you are going to use it in your novel or in any story please credit me or let me know about it i would love to see it and please dont steal it thanks.)

-..she prefer being single and spend some time with her famigli because she has never got a chance to know her own famigli akashi while she was kidnapped...
-sorry if I made any mistake in futur or now while writing,ill fix it if I can.

-i dont know many charatars about tokyo revenger so I try my best to still learn them.
-this story is made up!!
so its not part of original tokyo revengers.

-most moments are made up by meaning they are not related to originals one.
-sorry if im always messy.
(Soon Spoiler ahead)
-----------------
Description about shinju
------------------
-real surname is akashi like her sibilings...
-senju and haruchiyo's younger sister
-15 years old went missing at 7 young ages but senju met her again at age 12...
-she never knew before that she had 2 older brother...(well soon she will)
-at age 16 her famigli got reunit.
-at age 16...(she graduate at age 16 because she asked the teacher to move her in higher grade so she can be with her big sister called senju akashi.)
☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆