Arya leaving Ishaan

Arya:

"Ishaan already told us not to give you even a drop of water today unless you apologize to Kiara." His mom said, looking at me with disgust. I don't even have energy to answer her. And if I do, that may increase his anger. Should I really apologize Kiara without my fault to melt Ishaan's heart?

I tried to leave, as I couldn't stand their hateful looks. But Ishaan grabbed my hand and made me sit on a chair. He looked at me with a stern expression.

"Give her a glass of juice immediately." He said to the maid, who quickly brought me a glass of juice. I drank it in one go, feeling some relief.

"Thank you." I said, hoping that he would be kind to me now. He wiped my tears away with his hand. He was not sincere, he was just pretending to be sweet. He was really a devil. I don't want to trust this man anymore. I shouldn't have married Ishaan for Eira. I hate you, Ishaan.

"Go and get fresh up. And join us for the breakfast." He said, and everyone looked at him shocked. They couldn't believe that he was letting me eat after starving me for two days. Do they want him to starve me until I die? Of course, if the man I married is that cruel, how can I expect his family to be kind to me?

"Ishaan, still she didn't apologize to Kiara." His aunt said.

"I know and I know well what to do at what time. Anyways that's not your concern." He said, and signaled the maid to help me to go upstairs to get fresh up. He didn't want anyone to interfere in our matter. He wants to deal with me himself. He wants to torture me by himself.

I went to eat the breakfast and had some food. I was still hungry, but I didn't want to eat anything remembering Ishaan's behavior and words.

"Is it enough?" He asked, as I had just two idlis.

I nodded, afraid to say anything.

"Give her juice every two hours." He said to the head maid, who nodded obediently.

"You go and take a rest in our room. We will talk in the evening. I have an urgent meeting." He said to me, and I felt a shiver of fear. What did he want to talk to me about? What did he have in mind? What did he plan to do to me? Is he going to torture me like Varun in the evening to make me apologize Kiara?

"No one should say anything to her. Only I will be deciding about this issue. Let her rest and have food and juice on time. I don't want any unnecessary disputes in the house anymore." He said to everyone, and they nodded silently. They knew better than to argue with him. He was the boss of the house, and of me. He had the final say in everything.

He turned to me and came near me. He tried to touch my head, but I moved back. I didn't want him to touch me. I didn't want him to act like he cared for me. He had hurt me too much. He had broken my trust and my heart.

Ishaan stopped, looking at me with a hurt expression.

"I will talk to you in the evening, baby." He said, and I glared at him for calling me as baby after torturing me for two days. How dare he call me that? How could he act like nothing had happened?

But I quickly changed my look, as there were everyone in the living room and he might get angry again. I nodded, pretending to agree with him. I didn't want to make a scene. I didn't want to make things worse.

Ishaan left, and I went to the room, escaping their unwanted glances. I tried to be calm, but my mind constantly reminded me of Ishaan shouting at me in front of everyone and starving me for two whole days. I felt insulted and humiliated. I felt betrayed and abandoned.

I shuddered at the thought of facing him again in the evening. What if Ishaan finds some excuse to hurt me, just like Varun did. Ishaan was worse than Varun. He had more power and money, and everyone was afraid of him. No one would help me, no matter how much I cried or begged. Was I doomed to suffer in his house, after escaping from Varun's clutches?