11

irl, iMessage & instagram

Lillie's story

Liked by granola, riddle & 15,667 others

—|||—

mattheo awaited for the holidays to begin. His bag for the trip was ready, even if it wasn't until Sunday, and it was Thursday.

the boy didn't like his home, every time he was there, he stayed in his room. mattheo riddle hated his family, his name and mostly his father.

the one thing he loved was going back to Hogwarts, or at his friends house, never at Lillie's house though, that was quite understandable.

he spent the day overthinking about how the only day in his manor was gonna be.

after classes mattheo hid in the greenhouses, sitting on the ground to smoke. That was a spot that the 'green beans' as they liked to call themselves, went more than often.

he loved smoking. to clear his mind. to get high. to escape the sad reality he was facing at what people called home.

he was happy the day got over since the trip was getting closer and closer and his fears would be away from him for a week. He didn't ask for permission to go.

he knew neither his father or anyone would care anyways. They wouldn't even notice he'd be gone.

that's what he liked. He liked when they didn't notice him, he went to meetings, in his room. with his best friends is the only time he went out.

as the boy inhaled the smoke, he saw a figure approaching him. It was Lillie.

he smiled at her as she excitedly sat down on his lap. "how are you matty?" She softly whispered as she took the joint from his lips.

"good" he replied, when he was actually feeling absolutely disgusting, dirty, nervous, even nauseous.

"are you happy to go on the trip since.. you know" she gave him a worried look.

"yes I am" he retorted, knowing what she meant.

"And the others are coming right now but if you don't like it we ca—" he interrupted her, "don't worry, I don't mind" he put his hand over her mouth as they heard a noise.

Lillie seemed anxious as she turned her head to look behind her. There was no way someone could see them. They were hidden behind some small tree.