confession

“CEO Jeon, my brother clearly said this to me in the past. He really, really loves jaewon!”

Taehyung did not recall ever saying this to her. He turned and saw that jungkook's expression was dark. His sharp gaze could barely contain his anger.

But he was unruffled. “Come on, Second Sister, what else have I said to you? Why don’t you use this opportunity to say everything to him.”

“You told me that you don’t love jungkook. You even said that if you weren’t afraid of his power, you would have ended your marriage contract with him long ago.” jennie continued dramatising her story fearlessly.

Jungkook's handsome face nearly twisted with rage. When he shifted his sharp gaze onto taehyung, he could feel his murderous intent.

If he really dared to admit that he loved jaewon, he would kill him!

Yet, taehyung continued standing in front of the nuzzle of the gun fearlessly. “Why wouldn’t I dare to admit it?”

Jennie was elated at taehyung's idiocy. To think he would say this openly.

Jungkook clenched his fists tightly. The veins on his forehead appeared to be twitching from rage.

The entire villa seemed to become colder by several degrees.

Everyone began to tremble from the immense, intimidating aura emitting from him.

Taehyung however, was fearless. “I, taehyung, have never done anything to be ashamed of. If I truly loved jaewon, I would definitely admit it. The problem is, I don’t love jaewon. How do you want me to admit this?”

Hearing his words, much of the frightening aura immediately dissipated from the room.

Jennie became flustered. “Third brother , that’s not what you said in the past...”

“I’ve never said any of those things to you before. What do you mean by, I like jaewon, I love jaewon, I love him to the point of obsession, and that I’ll fucking dissolve my marriage contract with jungkook... Should you really be slandering me like this?” taehyung was unruffled by the conflicting emotions around him.

He looked directly at jungkook. “Jungkook, earlier, my second sister admitted that you’re the ideal partner she dreams of.”

“This is the evidence that my Second Sister has her eyes set on you. I’m your fiancee. A jealous woman like her, who has lustful ideas about own future brother-in-law, is capable of all sorts of schemes against me. This is all because I’ve been holding onto my position as your fiancée and refusing to let go. To be honest, from the very beginning, I’ve never had feelings for jaewon. This was all intentionally staged by my Second Sister.”

In his previous life, he had genuinely loved jaewon. However, he came to his senses after he died.

Furthermore, he had never mentioned the word ‘love’ to anyone.

Even though he did love jaewon, he only ever used the word, ‘like’.

It didn’t matter if jennie wanted to describe it in whatever way.

This time, he would not only deny that so-called love, he would erase the ‘like’ that existed in the past!

Let’s see if jennie, this trash, could still claim anything against him.

Upon hearing this, jungkook's murderous intent faded completely. His ice-cold gaze also became gentler.

He stared directly into taehyung's bright eyes. He had an especially beautiful pair of eyes, clean and honest.