suprise.

a few weeks passed and the blonde girl had been in france for over a month now.

and aurora felt like.. shit. to put it plainly, she was working for muggles in a bar to try and fit in and make sure her rent was payed in time, she was having mood swings faster than a litteral childs swing, she was hungry (for once), she was tired and she was insanely ill.

she blamed the sickness on her missing her home. her boyfriend. her friends. her family.

the town she was staying in for the time being was beautiful, by the coast and isolated from the rest of the country. shed always loved the ocean.

there was a cliff over looking the sea, a 20 minute walk from the small house she was living in.

aurora often found herself walking and sitting on the edge for hours. looking over the water hoping if she looks in the right direction then she might see theo waving from his dorm room.

a stupid thought. unrealistic.

at the edge of this cliff, she cried, she screamed and even threw up her lunch a few times.

she blamed that on the food at first but it was becoming too often and even on an empty stomach she was being sick.

so she decided to see a doctor.

she was pregnant.

A/N:

yeah idk if i like this little idea rn but i have a good little story line to go with it

well i think its good and it will be happening so deal with it or dont read it 😉😉

tell me how you feel about the idea of little 17 (turning 18 vv soon) year old aurora having a little theo baby