13

irl, iMessage & instagram

Lillie walked over to James potter, a middle aged man, with round glasses, grey hair and a short beard.

she smiled at him and he sighed, closed his eyes before patting her head as a welcome. She found it annoying.

Remus lupin was here too. Remus was her anchor, her second dad. She ran to him and pulled him into a embrace.

"How are you my favorite potter" he whispered the last part.

She laughed as she shook her head playfully, "I'm so good since I saw you rem" she smiled wildly.

He took her hand. "I'm gonna make us all some pancakes since it's.." he checked on his watch, "4 o'clock" he continued.

"Okay" she quietly retorted as he walked away.

Molly was here too, she hugged Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Before waving to Lillie.

The girl felt rivalry coming from Ginny. She knew the girl didn't like her since she was close to mattheo but now she hated her even more and because ef what? She herself didn't know.

// time skip//

everyone was waiting for Molly to bring dinner. Happiness and wine scented in the dining area as Lillie stared down at her lap.

she didn't like dinners with them, even if everyone was happy. But that's what she didn't like.

the people in the room are sharing happiness, but not with her. They excluded her. And she didn't mind it.

"By the way, Lillie—how is life ?" Remus asked as Molly walked to the table with food.

everyone turned to look at her. Her cheeks heated up and she smiled softly.

"I-huh it's great" she stuttered.

"How are your slytherin friends?" Harry added.

Remus knew. And she knew he knew. And harry liked to annoy her.

"I-huh- t-they're good" she stuttered again, grabbing a bowl of salad.

"And how is—what's his name.. mattheo" Harry insisted, smirking.

She glared at him. "He-well good"

"And what about your love life?"

"I-I don't- know" her cheeks went a light shade of pink as she grew nervous.

now that they were looking at her, she felt a sudden rush of embarrassment.

"Please Harry, leave the poor girl alone, can't you see she's nervous—why are you nervous dear?" Molly interrupted.

"I-w-what? No I'm-im not nervous why would I be?"

"Are you sure?" Molly worriedly asked.

"Yeah are you sure ?" Ginny mocked.

Lillie became overwhelmed and got up, "if you'll excuse me" she left the room and quickly ran to her room.

She heard muffled voices calling for her and locked her door.

Her vision became blurry as she felt tear building up. She took deep breaths, calming down.

She sat on her bed, her head resting against the headboard.

This was gonna be a long 32 hours.

—///—