14

irl, iMessage & instagram

After lillies and Mattheo's talk on phone call, a day was left and she'd spent it in her room.

Her bag was done and she waited for 3pm to join her friends at the airport. They would take the plane at night Saturday and would arrive Sunday.

after eating she stepped into her room and grabbed her bag to move it in the living room.

As it hit 3 o'clock, she ran outside and to the car where she dropped her bag.

Molly and Arthur would take her there. The girl anxiously bit her lip as she looked around, still waiting for Molly to find Arthur's flying car keys.

They drove the girl to the muggle airport and she saw how pretty, and big London was. She's always loved muggle cities.

Molly hugged her one last time before leaving her to find Lorenzo. She had a book in her hand, twisted love by Ana huang. It was her favorite book from the twisted series.

She looked around, biting her lip as she walked slowly through the airport. She did at one time spot a blonde girl with two brunettes make their way to her.

She smiled wildly and ran to them.

"Oh—Lillie"pansy exclaimed as she smiled widely, making the two other girl look up and laugh.

The four of them went to find the boys and found them sitting on a bench. She walked over to Mattheo and sat on his lap.

He looked up from his phone and smirked at her. He kissed her cheek as his hand went to her lower back.

Lorenzo gave them knowing looks as the others just laughed.

The 7 friends waited almost three hours to hop on the plane for the Maldives.

—///—

Lillie posted