See You Soon - Gekido x Yukubo

Hi, There! Welcome To The First One Shot
And This Is Made As A Little Thing Explaining A Ship In My
AU Of NEXFATE: Gekubo.

This Is Based Off Of "Young Girl A" By Siinamota And Is Also Wrote Because I'm Honestly Just Bored, Enjoy!

Word Count: 1,429

☆《_______________________》☆

Chapter Contents:

▪Mild Gore
▪Homophobia & Transphobia
▪Neglect
▪Angst
▪Sex
▪R34 / 18+ / Lemon
▪Death
▪Attempt Of Suicide

If You Are Sensitive To Any Of These,
Read At Your Own Risk
Or Leave At The Said Warning.

You've Been Warned

☆《_______________________》☆

It was another day at Lord X's castle, all of the guardians were present. Gekido, Kofuku, Aishu, And Yukubo was talking and the others were doing their own thing.
Gekido held his hat against his chest and his ears never seemed to pin and always stayed perked up, despite the maroon hedgehog being the rage guardian.
Yukubo was leaning against Gekido, trying to stay awake, with a hand laying on his stomach.

☆《_______________________》☆
Info, Mention Of Sex :

About 3 or 4 months before today: Yukubo and Gekido had, once again, unprotected sex and it led to Yukubo getting pregnant this time. He hadn't slept last night, which wasn't actually normal for Yukubo, he usually slept without problem.
☆《_______________________》☆

Yukubo would slightly shift, yawning, and felt Gekido rub his shoulder slowly and gently. He smiled at this, always liking Gekido's touch.
Aishu glanced at Yukubo, then back to Gekido. "So. . .how has things been going, brother?"
Gekido softly chuckled, sighing. "It's all been going great. . .wouldn't want it with anyone else."
Yukubo lightly blushed. "Feelings are mutual as well."
Aishu had a small glare to Yukubo. "Well, I would've sure hoped so."
Kofuku would sigh and walk away from the thing, sitting in a different room on the floor. He was always usually ignored when Yukubo was with Gekido and the siblings were talking, but it hit different this time now that Gekido and Yukubo was 6-5 months away from having a kid.

Zetsubo walked into the room Kofuku was in and would sit next to him, putting a fin on one of Kofuku's shoulders. "Are you alright?"
Kofuku scooted away, his ears pinning. "I'm fine."
"Is my aura-?. ." Zetsubo asked in worry, though would leave if it was asked.
"No! No. .! It's. . .actually quite comforting. . ." He muttered with some blush, an ear perking.
"Then what's bothering you?" It wondered.
Kofuku looked at Zetsubo. "Just that my siblings ignore me around Yukubo as if I'm an embarrassment to them."
"That's. . .kinda hardcore." Zetsubo mumbled
"Yeah. ." Kofuku answered.

After a while of talking, Zetsubo and Kofuku walked out of the room and would soon split paths to do their jobs. Gekido seen them exchange a wave and a smile, then smiling himself before elbowing his older brother. Aishu looked to the two and smirked.
"You think they'll be together by the time that kid of yours is born?" Aishu put a hand on his hip and looked at Gekido.
"You'd better hope." He looked at Aishu and exchanged a small smirk to head to work.

-Hours Later-

"AISHU, GET MASTER X, IT'S YOUR BROTHER!" Kyofu yelled through the castle, clearly worried.
Aishu did as asked before teleporting to Gekido with Yukubo, seeing his right leg and both ears comepletely mulled. "What the hell. .?!" His ears pinned and he put his hands over his mouth.
"An. . .accident with a grinder. . .is all, Aishu. . ." Gekido muttered out, hiding what truly happened in a well-took lie.
"That's serious, honey, not a thing to joke about. .!" Yukubo said strictly and of worry.
"I'll be alright. . ." Gekido replied with a smile.
Yukubo glared at Gekido with just more worry than before, as if saying "We count on it." and walking away.

Kyofu helped Gekido to his room with Lord X's assistance, getting him into his bed and healing him. Lord X glared at Gekido, rage clearly stored in as Gekido glew a soft red. "What the actual hell even happened?" Lord X growled, his quills flaring.
Gekido stayed silent for a hot moment. "Well. . .I was doing my job when one of the grinders malfunctioned and when I tried fixing it, the blades flew out and left me. . .like this, you could say."
Lord X would calm down, and Gekido would stop glowing. "That's all I wanted to hear. I'll be telling Yukubo and that's how you're being foregiven. After that, it'll be a full-time guardian and physical therapy. Ubderstand?"
Gekido once again had a small moment of silence before nodding.

After at least 10 years, Gekido had fully healed and him and Yukubo's daughter was born and was now almost 10.
Yukubo was cuddling her while Gekido paced the room, having a slight mental breakdown. "Honey. . .don't you think you should. . .I don't know. . .get some psychology. . .?"
"Yuku. I can't alright? I'm on so much damn medications that I already don't want to take more." Gekido said with a quivered and weak growl. His ears have been pinned since his accident at the meat factory, but they pinned farther along his head.
Yukubo sighed, setting Yokaba down and walking to Gekido. "I just want what's best for you while you're still around, honey. . ." His ears pinned and he put a hand on Gekido's chest before he spoke again. "And Yokaba wants you around! Don't cha, sweetie?"
Yokaba would hyperactively nod, a huge grin on her face. Gekido would chuckle at that and pick Yokaba up, slightly nuzzling her.

▪ Pause Here ▪

☆《_______________________》☆
Info, Mention Of Death :

In the same year: Yukubo had gotten tragically killed and Gekido had to talk with a lesbian couple, of who him and Yukubo knew for years. Afterwards, he let Yokaba under their custody and would leave with tears.
☆《_______________________》☆

Years passed, at least a decade, and a "new" guardian took Yukubo's place as desire: someone named Yokubo. Gekido and his brothers were the three to greet him and something in Gekido snapped as well with Aishu.
"Kofuku, mind showing the new Desire around?" Aishu mumbled, grabbing Gekido's cane and pulling him aside. "You don't think. . ."
Gekido nodded, wiping his forming tears. "She looks so damn different. . . Well, he now but. . .I'll get used to it and support him through anything. He's already 19 though. . ."
Aishu genuinely and softly smiled for the first time in at least a century. "Well, be more of a supportive father than ours. He needs it."
Gekido nodded, hugging his big brother. Aishu returned it and put his chin on Gekido's side, his head looking up to Gekido.

The two returned to Kofuku and Yokubo's side and Yokubo gave Gekido a scoff. "You seem familiar." They said, still having a scoffed look at Gekido.
Gekido laughed for a quick second before his quills lit ablaze and he gave Yokubo a stone cold gaze, scaring them a bit. "And you're a brat who doesn't know better so you should watch your mouth. Apparently Sharah and Zillia didn't do as well as I'd have hoped."
". . .How do you know my mothers' names?" Yokubo asked, taking Gekido's warning.
"You don't need to know that." His quills went back to normal and he adjusted his hat, looking straight(n't) forward.

☆《_______________________》☆
Aftermath And Info, Mention Of Neglect And Homophobia :

Yokubo and Gekido built a father/son bond, but not like the one they had before Yukubo died. Yokubo still has no clue about who their parents are, and Gekido nor anyone who knows / knew him and Yukubo plans to tell Yokubo.

Yokubo, when he was 21, gotten hired by NameNess to raise NameNess' daughter and heir to Scourge's throne: Emyrr. Yokubo started to treat Emyrr as his own and stuck by Emyrr no matter what, as well as supported her in her transition to a prince from a princess.

Currently, Yokubo and Emyrr are in a romantic relationship with an adopted 18 year old jackal named Rylon and a 14 year old biological son named Gloren.
- Gloren is currently in a relationship with Sonic.OMT / OLR
- Rylon is with a human named Lillith.

Yokubo and Emyrr, though they don't mean to, ignore Gloren to care more for Rylon. Gloren is highly attention deprived and the only time Yokubo shows Gloren any attention is if he's training Gloren to be the next desire guardian, which is rough on Gloren and is mentally draining.
- Yokubo isn't actually supportive of Gloren being Bi-gender and Gloren's relationship, even if he acts as so. Though, he doesn't mind Gloren being gay.

☆《_______________________》☆

This Concludes It, I Hope You Enjoyed! Leave Your Requests In The First Chapter And I Hope You Have A Good Day / Night!