11: Wedding (2)

Aarav Singhania
___________________

      It's been three days since I am bound in the wedding Rituals and today the day has come for the final ones.

All the family members , friends and relatives are gathered in the Mishra mansion for the final rituals of the marriage . 
The rituals are to be held in their back garden where all the arrangements are done , beautiful flower decoration and warm lightning is placed .

For regular three days I have been receiving threats and warnings to abort this wedding . But I don't want to ruin my family's mood and name besides I also don't want to ruin the life of innocent person by running away when all the arrangements are done.

Everyone know that I am marrying against my will . I don't want to marry because this is nothing , these marriages and these love tales are nothing to me .

I am sitting on the mandap as Pandit Ji ( Priest ) is reciting some mantras and all . All my family is gathered near the mandap but my mind is occupied by thoughts which are confusing me and my body .

The thoughts of me being able to love .

The thoughts of me being able to care .

The thoughts of me being able to keep her safe .

These all thoughts were coming and going in  my mind and the most important was how to find the person who is threatening me .

My thoughts were cut off when  the bride came and sat beside me . Her Bangles jingling and making a sweet noice , her whole aura is attracting me towards her .

I didn't look at her face first but then my curious mind diverted my gaze towards her . Her face is covered with veil which is see through and I can see her already looking at me with those intense dark brown eyes which are filled with - sadness ?

I didn't give any expressions on my face but God she looked so beautiful and sweet in her red colour lehenga that I forgot breathing for a moment .

"Let's start the Rituals of the wedding." Pandit Ji announced diverting my mind from her thoughts towards the fact that I've been staring at her without even blinking . I must look like a creep .

Pandit Ji started reciting mantras for the marriage and I was looking at the bride - MY Bride from the corner of my eyes . The thought of My Wife gave me a possesive pang in my chest . The word MINE , now stands a meaning in my life . 

Suddenly I felt a light pinch on my elbow and Looked towards the source , its my Wife who is giving me a raised eyebrow and then I came to know that Pandit Ji were asking for us to stand up for Pheras .

"Abhi Se e ankhon ankhon mein baatein hain." Someone said from behind and I looked towards the person - Varun .
Everyone laughed silently at his remark making me glare at him .

Listening to Pandit Ji , we both stood up for the Pheras .

We circled seven rounds around the sacred fire while Pandit Ji were reciting the final Mantras and like that  we took seven vows of duty , love , respect and union ; which completed the last ceremony but not the least and now we both were bound with each other of the life time .

After this ritual , we both settled on our places as Pandit Ji forwarded the Nuptial chain to me .

"Tie this around the Bride's neck." He said and I took it from him .

Now facing towards Anika , I tied the nuptial chain on her neck remembering not to touch her skin . After the chain was tied , I was told to fill Sindoor (Vermillion) on the partition of bride's hair .

I took the vermillion and after lifting the veil , I filled her hair's partition and a bit of it fell on her nose .
Everyone hooted and clapped as the ceremony was completed.

Pandit Ji announced the completion of the wedding ceremony and now we both were declared husband and wife .
We both took blessings from Pandit Ji and then from all the elders . Everyone hugged Anika and me giving both of us their blessings .

"Ab aap toh gaye bhai , bhabhi apko sudharengi." Shivanya came and whispered in my ears making me look at her in surprise .

She is just a teenager and she thinks someone will control me and my life the answer is clear - Never !

"Shut up shivu , Don't let Bhai's guard go down atleast on his wedding day." This Kriti teased and I ignored her words royally.

Suddenly I listened  light chuckle when I turned towards the source it was from Varun and  there is Anika who was trying to control her smile which I can tell just by the twitching of her lips.

I let out a brief sigh and ignored their teasings . Soon Mom came and informed that they are going back home to prepare for the further rituals.

After some time , the Vidaai of the bride was done , she was crying and sniffing while hugging her parents and the most she cried was when she hugged her brother .

The thought of marrying Shivani came into my mind after seeing them , which I shrugged off and opened the door of the car for her and then I myself settled and drove off to my mansion .

The whole ride was silent as she was sniffing and tears were still rolling down her eyes . Suddenly my hand came to her caress her hair  but she didn't acknowledge it .

The drive wasn't long and we reached our home in about 30 minutes and being a gentleman I opened the door of car of her side and held her hand in mine . The contact was minimal but sent shivering waves throughout my body which I ignored .

📚🌸

Sorry for these two short chapters as I've split them in two.

If you liked then , Vote and Comment.

Also , follow me on instagram for book spoilers and upcoming UPDATES.

: Losttverse

Your Author ,
"INSANE"

Till then
Bye
🌸💕