prologue - citm🪞

‼️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: domestic violence, sexual abuse, abuse, trauma, parent issues, unhealthy relationships, mental problems, revenge, going feral, obsession, blood, smoking, cursing, sexual content, drugs, violence, etc.

please don't take this story seriously. it's made for entertainment purposes only!

END OF TW ⚠️‼️

note: the prologue contains later action in the book 

[...]

"You are insane, Jiseok," he muttered, staring blankly at the hands covered in a light red liquid. "You are insane," he repeated. These long fingers were covered with paint yesterday, and now their stains have determined revenge.

His eyes slid down on the body that appeared to be just a few meters behind the light-haired youngster. He could see the man's leg twitching and blood flowing feverishly from the well-deserved wounds.

He looked so pitiful. He couldn't do anything because he was already dead. He couldn't fight for his life; he couldn't scream for help; he couldn't wriggle around hopelessly trying to save himself. Jooyeon was disgusted by his crooked neck and the blood dripping from his ear but he felt alleviation at the thought of the man not being able to hurt anyone from today.

"We killed him, Joo," Jiseok said, noticing how the boy's eyes were welded to the freshly made corpse—he was petrified, yet a ray of relief contorted his facial expression.

"Good," he whispered, taking a few steps closer to Jiseok and the dead man. The forest around them seemed to be way colder than usual. Its dark green trees resembled apparitions that moved dangerously with every gust of wind. "Finally."

[...]

JUST FOR YOU CLAY