Chapter 1

Glory was in her royal dressing room, getting ready for the wedding. Unlike Tsunami, Glory knew how to accessorize. Just when she finished with putting on the flower crown Kinkajou suggested, a magenta dragon flew into the treehouse. "Glory, there you are- I have been looking for you" he said beaming. "Kinkajou wants to know if you want a flower necklace to go with the crown". "oh kinkajou''

Deathbringer grinned in the mirror. Today was the day his destiny would be fulfilled. Now that he thought of it, the way they first met was...soo romantic!

soo romantic!

Ahh memories. Deathbringer was awoken from his daydream when he heard a tapping on the door. "come in" Deathbringer said still grinning.

"the wedding is an hour Deathbringer" A purple Rainwing guard said. "Don't you mean king Deathbringer of  the rainwings and nightwings ?" The guard turned white with shock- clearly they just realized this annoying dragon would be king. They turned a shade of green, walked out the door, and became invisible.

TIMESKIP TO THE WEDDING

Glory stared into his eyes. "how do they twinkle like that" she thought. "Do you Queen Glory of the Rainwings ,and Nightwings take this dragon as your husband" Glory looked into his eyes and took his claws in hers. "I do" she said still staring at his eyes about to cry of joy.

Deathbringer felt her claws in his. "Do you Deathbringer of the Nightwings take this dragon as your wife". Deathbringer thought for a moment. Everything the two had been through together flashed before his eyes. "I do" said he.