💖Chapter 4💞

Last chapter was just an appetizer

Here's the rest of the meal <3

※※※

(Moon's POV)

"C'mon Sunny," I smirked and said lowly, voice gravely and close to a growl, "We can use those strapsss~" I dragged out my words, knowing how it'd make Sun turn to putty. He was always weak to my teasing.

"I-I- Well-" Sun stammered. He avoided my gaze as he stepped inside the room, closing and locking the door behind him. "We have to be quiet." He murmured.

My eyes lit up at that and I grinned widely. I moved and leaned down from the bed to open the drawer again, pulling out the ball-gag and swinging it around my finger. "Oh, believe me," I drawled, "That won't be a problem..~"

His face turned even more orange, eyebrows raising in surprise. "You found the-..?" He made a rolling hand gesture, implying that I found his bondage stuff.
I nodded. Making another beckoning finger towards him, I scooted up on the bed to press my back against the headboard.

He hesitated for a moment before coming closer, standing at the end of the bed, flustered.
"C'mon, Sunshine~ I know how eager you are for me to use these on youu~" I hummed.

He gave me a confused look. "Who said they were meant for me?" A smirk suddenly spread across his face. He crawled onto the bed over to me, cupping my cheek and tilting my head up towards him. I blushed.

"Starlight, that stuff isn't for me..~" He whispered against my lips, making my breath hitch. I leaned closer to catch his lips in a kiss, but he pulled away before I could. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at Sun.
He seemed to read my mind as he got off the bed and opened the bottom drawer of the nightstand. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and the leash and collar, looking back to me with a smirk.

"Be a good boy and lay down for me~" He hummed. I almost refused to obey, but getting called a 'good boy' coaxed me into it. I laid down and looked away.

My eyes widened as Sun straddled my waist, making me look back up at him. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up above my head to cuff them. I felt myself blushing, face burning already. It only got worse when Sun clipped the collar around my neck, latching the leash onto it ang giving a small tug. 

I growled at the tug, glaring half-heartedly at Sun.

"Oh, don't give me that look~" He cooed as he rested his free hand on my chest, "If you don't behave, maybe I'll just leave you like this..~"

I started to growl again, but caught myself and looked away, blushing. I let out a gasp as Sun began to grind his hips against mine in a rolling motion. My breath shook slightly, despite my attempt at keeping it steady.

I bit my lip when I felt like I was about to moan, choking it down. Sun tugged at the lip gently with his thumb, "Starlight, sing for me~" I gave him a glare, refusing and just biting my lip harder.

He huffed and furrowed his eyebrows as he began to grind harder in an attempt to get me to make noise. I muffled a groan and squeezed my eyes shut, beginning to grind my hips up against his.

"Ah, ah, ah~" Sun stopped his grinding and got off of me, "So naughty, trying to reward yourself~?" He rubbed my chest with his palm, able to feel the rumbling coming from my chest as I growled lowly.

His smirk fell and he scowled at me, "Moony, behave." I gave him a half-hearted glare and hissed, "Make me."

Sun huffed, before smirking again. He had an idea. "Alright..~ If that's what you want..~" He spoke slow and lowly, obviously trying to get a rise out of me. Well he wasn't going to have it. If he wanted to be dominant, then he got a brat.