paired with Mr. Smitt

You rush down the hallway past the work out room into the girls change room. Your math teacher held you back after class to tell you that you're failing, but at this point you can only think about being late to Mr.Smiths class.

He's really intimidating. He's just so tall and strong and the way he calls out your name when your late sends shivers down your spine.
You pull your shirt and shorts on and run down the stairs to the gym. "y/k, you're late,again". Sorry Sir, Mr.Andrews kept me late again.

"Today we are learning self defense. Everyone else has already paired up so I guess you're with me now" he says with smirk. Wait you're going to be my partner? "Yup. Gotta problem with that?"

Um I guess not. "So I taught this to everyone else, I guess I'll just show you. Today we are learning to use our weight to our advantage. So if your bigger than your opponent you can assert over them if your lighter than you use your weight further back"

ok I think I get it. "Let me show you, lay on your back please". you awkwardly shuffle to the mat and lay back as Mr.Smith step over you placing his knees at either side of your hips.

Since I'm bigger I can use my weight to my advantage, try to escape"

you squirm and try to escape from underneath him but give up.

"y/k you can't give up that easily. Your lower body is stuck but you can still use your upper body. Try to turn"

You listen to him and start to use your upper body to move but he eventually is too strong to get anywhere. You decide to use your hands to push him away from yourself. He ends up being too heavy to push away, but all of a sudden he grabs both of your wrists and holds them above your head.

"Let's switch positions, this will take practice. Don't worry I'm willing to practice with you"

He releases your hands and climbs off you. "Alrighty your turn, let's hope this is were you shine" he chuckles.

You slowly climb over top of him as he gets comfortable.  "Ok so you'll want to shift your weight as far back as you can. Not so your off balance, but just to where you feel comfortable".

Your already hovering over his abdomen so when you shift further back your hovering right over his crotch. "Now I get it's a bit awkward but you'll need to actually sit down to not let me escape"

You nervously chuckle but still don't full sit down. You've always had a small crush on Mr.Smith, and you don't want the obsession to go any further.

"Here doll let me help" he says while he guides you hips over his own and he lightly pushes you down into him. "Now that wasn't so hard was it"

Ok I'm ready try to escape now. He slowly moves side to side beneath me, creating friction between his crotch and my shorts.

Mr Smith I know you're not actually trying. "Well maybe you're just really strong and this is as much as I can move" ok rude I'm not doing that bad.

He continues to sway beneath you, the friction causing a wet spot to form on your underwear. Suddenly you feel a hard poke on your thigh. He stops swaying and says to switch positions. "Let's try you on top again y/k"

Can I keep practicing here though. I'm getting better. You lean down to his ear, please keep moving Mr.Smith.

"Only if you call me Negan, y/k"

You sit back down on to the growing hardness beneath you. He starts to sway again but with more force subtly grinding into you, letting your shorts ride up your thighs. His hand slowly moves to your hip, gripping it and using it as a handle, untill the bell ring and the students started standing up.

"Um good job, miss y/k. You definitely improved. Thanks everyone, see you tomorrow." I can help put the mats away if you need help...

"Sure that would be great".

702 words!! Next chapter- in the storage room hehe