18

irl & Instagram

—///—

Lillie couldn't feel her nose as she fell in Daphnes arms and tears covered her face. Mattheo spat on the boy, leaving him on the ground.

he looked at the girl and approached her. He grabbed her arm and dragged her with him. Everyone looked at them as he forcefully made her walk away. Madeleine sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, walking back to her room.

She tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. "Leave me alone—" she fought  back as he sighed and put a hand over her mouth.

He rolled his eyes and slapped her arm. Both of them were damp because of the rain and his white shirt was sticking to his torso, exposing his muscles.

His brown curls were almost black, glued to his forehead and not messy and fluffy like always, droplets falling from the dark strands.

he looked at her through his long eyelashes. Lillie often swore she'd never seen lashes that long on a boy.

rain would usually make people ugly, their hair glued to their face, their clothes damp, but not Mattheo, he looked even hotter.

She saw how every girl glanced at him when rain started pouring.

He finally let her go as they arrived to her room and rested against the staircase's railing, checking Lillie out.

Her dress was ruined, white, transparent. Not a little bit but full on see through. Black bikini where you could see her hard nipples thanks to the cold breeze of the evening.

she brushed her wet hair behind her ear and unlocked her room. Mattheo's gaze lowered to her chest.

She noticed him staring. "Are you staring at my breasts mattheo?" He looked at her face, frowning. she'd stopped calling him matty.

"No matty anymore baby?"

"I'm sorry matty" she tried hiding her smile as he smirked at her.

"Good girl" he mumbled under his breath so that only him could hear.

"What was that?"

He grinned at the confused girl, "nothing"

They stared at each other, keeping a distance.
She wished her lips were on his. She wished he'd touch her. She wished he'd ruin her.

His eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. He licked his perfect lips. She couldn't help it but push her body off the wall and crash her lips to his.

She pulled away but he held her hair and kissed her back. his kiss was soft, lips wet and full of lust.

Her hands went to his torso, and his to her butt. She smiled into the kiss as Mattheo took it as an opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth.

Their tongues moved in sync and he pat her thighs, signaling her to jump. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they hurried in her room, in case someone could see them.