One

It was a chilly Colorado day , the wind was blowing through my opened window that I should probably shut .

Hey I'm Elizabeth Mayes and most people may not like me , but they 100% wanna be me .

I have dark brown hair , I nice tan . It's a spray tan but it looks good and natural so whatever

I'm know for not giving two actual fucks
I'm know as the parents disappointment... blah blah blah , you get it .

But I do have some people that I admire very much and they admire me , The Walters

The Walters consists , of George the farmer dad, Kathrine the gorgeous ginger , and their kids , and we'll get into them later .

I have two total bsf in the world , Gracie and Skylar , are life consists of drama .

Now if you haven't heard of the Cole effect your fixing to find out . So Cole Walter is the hottest Walter but a major ass , me and him never get along , we're constantly bickering about something but it's whatever , he just pushes my buttons .

But back to the Cole Effect , it's basically where every girl is drooling over him and all that witch some of us are immune and as us I mean me .

But my life is Chaos and Hectic and I think you should hop on the crazy train I call my life , where we find friendship, heartbreak, and most importantly love.

_______________________________
THERE IS GOING TO BE ELIZABETH AND COLES POV THROUGHOUT THE STORY
_______________________________

Coles POV

Hey I'm Cole Walter and yes I've heard about the Cole effect and all that . But since football for me ended I don't really care anymore.

I live a good life , I have a family that loves me and all that stuff .

And before you ask me my opinion on E ( he calls her E for short) me and her don't get along , she's always causing trouble but my mom loves her so she's always around . Yeah she's pretty but she's got a lot of issues , she's one of those girls that doesn't care and she will sleep with the whole town .

Anyway enough about her , her is our lives and how we both end up falling .