Chapter 1 i thought maybe you would like me?

Story teller: ok before reading this is NOT a smut story let's start
Eddie's pov: I woke up really late today I was 15 minutes late I quickly go and grab my favorite pair of black jeans and my hellfire club t-shirt with a leather jacket to keep me warm it was very chilly or well it looked chilly quickly start the van to get to school as I'm parking the van I see Steve and his best friend Robin I think her name was? I always thought they were like you know a thing? I don't really know why they might just be really close? I hop out of the van to run to Dustin he ran back and hugged me tightly I hugged him back.
Eddie: oh hey Dustin are you coming to the club today? 
Dustin's pov: I hug eddie as soon as I see him he asked if I was going to hell fire today I knew Lucas had a Game today but he could wait
Dustin: yup as always!
Eddie: ok cool you wanna walk me to my locker?
Dustin: ok you wanna sit-HEYYYY MOM!!!!!!!
eddies pov : I see Dustin run to Steve and Robin and hugs Steve
Steve : hey Dustin you wanna sit with me and Robin I think everyone else is gonna sit their to-
Dustin: oh sorry I was gonna ask eddie if I could sit at his table-
Steve: eddie Munson? Like the kid who gets called a freak lole everyday?  And has a club? Called hellfire?
Dustin: yeah that eddie he is right over-wait where did he go?
Robin: is that him over their?
Steve: oh his locker is right next to mine. Maybe we can can walk over to my locker And say a quick hello?
Notes:
So heyguys I know that their isn't much steddie in here im srry for that  I really Wana get to chapter 2 so see ya there!
Words:329