Bunkers radio

Radio static finally picks up something after so long "hello?".

Rapidly yanking myself from the cot I jump to the radio and desperately yell into it "HELLO! Can you hear me?".

 The static responds "yes, thank god another person are you ok?".

"mostly, I'm stuck in an old bunker and cant get out without dying, I don't hear it anymore but i think there still there, I've been alone for at least 2 years, I need to get out".

Radio goes back to static for a few seconds before it comes to life again "that's highly unfortunate but I'm certain you aren't infected if you've been down there for so long, where are you?".

"I don't know my coordinates but I have an emergency beacon that might still work will that help?'. Radio popping "y....E.';..s".

I lean over to the beacon I've hoped to use for so long, flip a switch and push the button activating it.

"I think it's working".

Radio snaps and pops with the voice appearing again "yes it is, also where you are is almost barren by now there is nothing that should be dangerous nearby, we'll be there in a about day". "Thank you, I'll be waiting".

Hours later I hear knocking on the bunker door, I bound across the bunker opening the door as fast as I can.

I grab wheel and crank the door open, rust crumbles from the edges and fill the air and sticking to the sweat on my skin. 

The door opens and I see a monster almost double the height of the door with holes on its arms near the wrists and thick fur around the base of its neck almost reaching its elbows and seemingly leaving the chest bare while covering the upper section of its back, clothing and gear carried and strapped upon it obviously old but cared for, the face is animalistic with a muzzle and short but sharp teeth.

 "What are you?" I say shocked by the beast before me.

"Human" the man growls back almost looking offended by the question.