Chapter 1

Annalysa Andrews, a slim, dark-haired nine-year-old stood frozen as she stared at her five-year-old sister, Amy's bloody body. Amy's light-colored skin was now a pale light blue with multiple stab marks and blunt trauma to her head and stomach. Annalysa walked over slowly to Amy's body and knelt down. She looked closely and noticed some hair from the attacker that had been left in her sister's left hand. She guessed it was from her sister pulling his hair.

 She backed away trying not to mess with anything in the crime scene and looked around.She ran to one of her next door neighbors' house crying, wanting this to be a dream. As she knocked on the door the lady next door, Mrs. Clover answered the door and looked at Annalysa and her face turned quickly to shocked as she quickly grabbed Annalysa and looked her over seeing the blood that had gotten on her clothes as she sat her down and looked at her and spoke softly, "Annalysa what happened why does your clothes have blood on them?" She asked, sounding like a soothing river that could almost put you to sleep if you listened closely. 

Annalysa looked at her softly as she drew in a breath that sounded like someone that had just drowned and that was just brought back to life as she spoke, "It's my sister's blood she was murdered in our house and I found her lying there on the floor with blood pooling around her and I didn't know what to do and my mom and dad are at work and I don't have a phone." She said hyperventilating being the scared nine-year-old that she was.

"Okay I'll call the police just stay here for me okay sweetheart?" Mrs. Clover said softly as Annalysa nodded as she looked down at her hands that were covered in her five year old sister's blood. The rest of the night was all a blur as the police came and did the inspection of the crime scene and talked to Annalysa as her parents came and held their only child now as they all cried and learned what exactly might have happened to Amy. 

All I remember from that dreadful day was how my life would be changed forever and my parents lives wold be too. I remember having so many emotions going through my brain at the same time. I felt angry that someone would do this to my sister and felt scared that I could be next on their agenda. I felt hurt that I lost my only sister and how I wanted her here. I felt all the things that you could think that a grieving person would feel if you lost someone close to you.