Ishaan's Tears for Arya?

Arya:

"Va...Va...run..." I stammered, my voice trembling with fear. Eira, sensing the danger, scurried to hide near the wall.

"So, how's life with Ishaan? Though, your presence here speaks volumes," Varun taunted.

"Varun, you need to leave," I warned him.

"Arya, do you really believe Ishaan is any different from me? Every man is the same. He will do anything to assert control over his wife. It's a power game, a boost to his ego. You're there to cater to his every whim.

Ishaan was good to you until you married him. Then, he too showed his true colors, just like any other husband who desires a submissive wife.

The problem isn't with me or Ishaan. It's you. You need to learn to obey your husband and be a good wife," Varun sneered, advancing towards me. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

"Varun, don't come any closer, or I swear I'll use this," I threatened, but he swiftly grabbed my hand, twisting it until I dropped the knife.

"How dare you leave me for someone else?" Varun spat, slapping me across the face. Eira's frightened cries filled the room. Varun yelled at her, and she fell silent, sobbing quietly. He slapped me again, pinning me against the wall by my neck.

"Who's going to save you now? I was the one who got you fired," he gloated.

His grip tightened around my neck, choking me. I struggled, tears streaming down my face. Just then, another man entered the room - Alex, Ishaan's biggest rival. I realized we were in grave danger.

"Alex found your address. Today, we're going to kill both of you and see what Ishaan does. Poor Ishaan! Unable to protect his wife and adopted child," Varun laughed maliciously.

"Let's call Ishaan and have some fun," Alex suggested, dialing Ishaan's number.

"Hello, who's this?" Ishaan answered.

"Hello, Mr. Ishaan. This is Alex."

"Why did you call me? Do you wish to die?" Ishaan retorted.

"No, Ishaan, but we planned to kill your wife and adopted daughter. Let's see how you would save them."

"What? What are you talking about? Alex, let them go, or your death will be unimaginable," Ishaan warned.

"After I've killed your family, I'll die peacefully, knowing I've defeated you," Alex replied.

"Alex, what do you want? Money? Power? Name it, and it's yours. Just don't harm them. If you want to kill someone, kill me, but leave them out of this," Ishaan pleaded.

"Do you think I'm a fool, Ishaan? We know we can't touch you directly. If you show up here, you'll kill us both. So, we'll just kill them," Alex said, hanging up. Ishaan tried calling back several times, but they didn't answer.

"Please leave my mom," Eira requested Varun, holding his hands.

"My dad won't leave you," Eira protested, only to be shoved aside by Varun. She collapsed, unconscious, onto the floor.

"Ei...ra.." I managed to utter.

"Varun, we beg you, let us go. We'll disappear, you'll never see us again," I pleaded.

Alex, who had been silent until now, suddenly spoke up. "Varun, I have a plan. Why don't we use them to get rid of Ishaan? And then, we can kill them too."

"How so?"

"We will call him here and torment him. He won't retaliate as long as his wife is in danger. Let's make this game more interesting," Varun suggested, and they dialed Ishaan's number.

"Ishaan, come here within thirty minutes if you want to save your wife," Alex threatened Ishaan.

"I'll be there," Ishaan responded, and they relayed the address to him. Varun then bound me and Eira to chairs. Within half an hour, Ishaan arrived. He took in the sight of Eira, unconscious, and me, bruised and battered from Varun's assault.

"Ah, the mighty Ishaan graces us with his presence," they mocked.

"Let them go. Kill me instead," Ishaan offered, and one of their men frisked him, confiscating his revolver.

Ishaan raised his hands in surrender. I had never seen him so helpless. I regretted leaving the house without telling him.

They struck him on his knees, causing him to crumple to the ground. Then they continued to beat him, targeting his arms and legs until he was bleeding.

"Ishaan, go. It's my fault for leaving the house without telling you. Please, just go," I implored through my tears.

"Do you really think I would run away for my life, leaving my wife and daughter behind? No chance. I will leave, but not alone. I will save my wife and daughter first," Ishaan declared.

Varun slapped me across the face.

"Scum, if you lay a finger on my wife, you're dead," Ishaan threatened.

They struck him on the head.

"Ishaan, do you really think we'll spare your wife and daughter after we're done with you? We'll kill them too," Varun sneered, and Ishaan smirked.

"Do you really think I would leave my wife and child at your mercy?" Ishaan retorted.

"Let's see what you can do," Varun challenged.

"Your wife will die before your eyes," Varun threatened, approaching me.

Is this it? Is this the end? My baby Eira. I glanced at Eira through my tears, feeling as though this was my last day. Varun picked up a knife and moved to slash my wrist. But in the next moment, his hand was injured by a knife. I looked at Ishaan, realizing that he had thrown the knife at Varun. Ishaan got to his feet and engaged Alex in combat. Soon, Ishaan’s men arrived. In the midst of the fight, Ishaan managed to untie me and Eira.

"You both need to get out of here, now," Ishaan instructed, sending me and Eira away with his men.

"What about you?" I asked, gripping his hand.

"You need to leave first," Ishaan insisted. I noticed Alex taking aim at Ishaan, ready to shoot. I pushed Ishaan out of the way, saving him from the bullet shot. Suddenly, Varun struck me on the head.

"Arya," Ishaan cried, tears welling up in his eyes as he saw me bleeding. I collapsed into his arms.

"Eira," I managed to say.

"Eira. If anything happens to me, take care of Eira," I told him.

"Quiet, Arya. You're going to be fine," Ishaan reassured me, helping me into the car.

"Driver, go fast," Ishaan ordered.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, looking at Ishaan.

"For what?"

"For leaving the house without telling you."

"Arya, please, stop talking for a while. I can't think straight seeing you like this. I hope you'll recover," Ishaan said, kissing my forehead tenderly.

"Arya, don't leave me. Don't pass out. Look at me," Ishaan urged, cradling my head in his lap and gently patting my cheeks to keep me conscious.

I love you, Ishaan. I thought, seeing his tear-streaked face filled with worry for me. Just like my Ishaan. Just for me. Gradually, my vision blurred and my mind became foggy. I closed my eyes, welcoming the peace that came with escaping everything I had endured until now. No more struggles. No more fears. No need to face Ishaan's wrath when the truth comes out. Perhaps this was God's plan to save me.

Hi friends, how is the episode? Is Ishaan really rude? If yes why did he try to sacrifice his life for Arya and Eira? What's the truth Arya talking about? Can Ishaan save Arya?