Defeat

Tw: Contains blood,injuries

Summary: Jay and Lloyd go on a mission,the mission is failed. They show up to the monastery late at night,wounded.
sad jay core XD

Jay's POV
The darkness is invading,we stagger up the infinite stair of the monastery,every breath can be heard,every sound makes my ears ring,we can bearly stand the melancholic atmosphere cannot be denied. We get closer and closer towards the doors me and Lloyd exchange glances,our eyes dark and hopeless.We couldn't stop it. As we step through the door to the other side Master Wu ushers towards Lloyd,he gives me a small nod before guiding Lloyd inside.My legs are close to collapsing they can't take it anymore.They shake and screaming urging me to sit down,but i ignore their please and pace to the doors,my legs decide they've had enough and i collapse on the steps. I don't get it,i don't believe it's worth it,i sit there panting heavily,my hair fucked,my gi sticking to my skin is it blood or sweat,maybe both,who cares.I sit there like an idiot.

Nya's POV
I see Lloyd come inside not in good shape. The hair on my skin stands up.Where is Jay? I put on my house slippers and take the stairs,i reach the front entrance,i try to open the door but something is preventing it from budging. It's Jay,he's sat on one of the steps,my expression quickly shifts into one of concern, "Jay?" i get no answer.I go and sit by him,I'm not sure if he notices me so i call again,however this time in a much gentle tone,"Jay?",he turns his head to look at me. He looks miserable,"Nya..i-i..we couldn't.." he sounds broken,he's close to tears,i place my hand on his back,"It's alright,you're home." He shakes his head,"He wasn't that strong..why couldn't we do it?" I'm not sure what to say,usually Jay is the one to comfort me but he needs me right now."Let's get you inside,you need some cleaning up yeah?" I gently grab his arm and help Jay to his feet,he leans on me for support as i take him upstairs to our room.

Upstairs
Jay is sat on the bed,seeming to be in his own little world.Nya is standing in front of him,she leans forward "Arms up" Jay raises his arms and attempts to take off his own shirt,however he is incapable,Nya grabs the hem  of the item and lifts it over Jay's head exposing his bare,cut,bruised chest. Nya sighs in sympathy and regret. She goes to sit behind Jay,she wraps her arms around him and she slowly begins to kiss his neck and shoulders and eventually moving to his back. Jay closes his eyes enjoying this short moment of peace me longed for. Nya pulls away eventually and begins to rub some cotton buds soaked in rubbing alcohol and as gently as she can,begins to rub the cuts on Jay's back.

Jay's POV
It hurts.I want to wince,scream,cry make a sound but nothing comes out,she's trying to help me and i appreciate that more than anything,but it isn't fair in her,i'm always like this weak,sure she can't handle it for much longer either. "I'm fine" i try to say but it comes out in a weak and pathetic voice. She stops abruptly,"None of this of fine,you're hurt." She scolds me, not because she's angry,she's scared i know her that's what she does she's scared to show her true feelings instead masks it with anger. I decide not to comment and let her do her thing. She gets up and walks to my wardrobe and gets out a clean shirt. She walks back up to me and dresses me in the shirt,she sits next to me.

"Wanna talk about it?"
"No,not right now
"Okay."

She gets up once more and turns off the lights,she lays my head down on the pillow,she goes and lays down next to me,my back it facing her front.Nya wraps her arms around me once again,my back is touching her front.She places her head on my back,"Get some rest,I'm right here." I listen to her breathing,her voice,i close my eyes and let myself drift away.

How was that for a first story? Construction criticism is appreciated <3 Thank you for reading.