The Puppet [Larry Stylinson]

A/N: Okay, I really shouldn't be making another fic but I can't help it. I haven't quite found a fic like this, so if you've read one with a mental disorder please link me! (:

The song is on the side that has inspired me, like a looot.

This has been on my mind since I started my senior project so i'm goING TO DO IT. I really hope you guys enjoy this, because i'm really excited to write it. Also, please don't repost my fic, it's not nice. All rights reserved so dis shiz is mio! If you think I should write leave a comment below please (:

Catori xx

~*~

Dissociative Identity disorder, formally known as multiple personality disorder is when one or more Identities alternate control in an individual's behavior.

DID has increased tremendously since the 20th century as well as the number of alters (Identities) a person has gained, some ranges from 2-3 and sometimes even to 16. There was a patient who they found in the 1980s-1990s with over 4000 identies, doctors are still researching the cause of this and how to cure it.

Dissociative identity disorder is commonly caused by trauma during childhood in a patients life which cause themselves to hide, they create someone else in their mind that basically appears as they run away from whatever had triggered that alter to appear. And eventually, they crystallize into something more permanent that lays dormant inside them that they usually have no control over

These alters have their own memories, they have their own thoughts and emotions that they keep without the host knowing a clue about them.

*

*

*

Harry Styles has been living with five other identities inside throughout his life, he just knows that ever since he went to therapy when he was ten they've gotten worse and Harry is skipping through time with no memory of what happened between the time where he had went away and when he had woke up. He doesn't know how he ends up with more people within him and more time away than how he started with, but the splotches in his memory he can't recall are prominent.

But it's okay because he'd rather sleep his life away, it's better to just let the puppeteers take over every inch of his damned life.

-

Hunter: He's the sensible and intelligent one of the five and he's probably the only reason why Harry is passing his classes.

Mortimer- Claims he's from the early 1900s where he was enlisted in world war 1. He's jittery and anxious most the time when things are loud because they remind him of the war. He doesn't understand why he's in a 17 year old body but when someone picks on Harry he becomes sneaky and conniving.

Ziggie- He's the drug dealer, the coward, he's greedy and he always finds himself in problems but he labels himself as a "lover" not a fighter so he quickly finds a way out of it.

Sebastian (Sebby)- The hopeless romantic, as well as the promiscuous of the five identities.

Henry- He's always finding himself a way to get Harry in danger, he's a dare devil and he doesn't understand the meaning of no when someone denies him. More or less he's what you would call a arrogant and pompous ass. He's also one of Louis' least favorites.