THANK YOU!! | special event

crrk

pzzp!!

ping

"HELLO HELLO!! Welcome back to another chapter!!" Holograph said cheerily.

"Why are you so loud..." Venus grumbled.

"I'm glad you asked!!" Holograph pulled out a screenshot of the book, the views/reads are circled. "We hit 1k reads!! Thank you so much everyone, for reading! It's crazy that it took only 2 weeks from my first chapter to now that this gets so much attention!"

Cheers arose from the solar system.

"And that's why I've decided to make a little event!!" Holograph throws the screenshot off into the void of space. "Cuuuutscene!!"

-- -- --

hello hello! its me :D

thank you sooo much for 1k reads!! my first chapter was published on february 16, and its been officially around 2 weeks!! thats insane!! THANK YOU!!!

okay, im getting to it... the special 1k event!!

this event is on the truths and dares, where you can do absolutely ANYTHING!!! 

dont get too excited yet, there are some rules!!

some rules:

- YOU ONLY GET 3 EVENT DARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- when asking or daring on this chapter, youre allowed to do normal dares. please list your event dares in a seperate section, or highlight them so i know. (p.s you dont have to use them.)

- if you make more than 3 event dares, im only going to pick the first three, and ignore the others.

- event asks/dares are nontransferable

- no nsfw, heavy gore, or anything problematic. (listed in the warning chapter)

- do not request anything that cannot be reversed/impacts the canon too much/hasnt already happened yet in canon/doesnt exist (examples. planet x gets a redemption arc, jupiter admits what he did, iris talks to others)

- try  to request things that are more chill, and less angst, altho it IS allowed. most angst to characters will have to be memory-wiped, so they wont remember. (ex. moon revolution members confess that they tried to kill earth.) this is a hassle for me so....

- pleaspleaseplease take ME into consideration. sometimes i may not WANT to do some so follow my rules pls ty :]

- event asks and dares can be invalidated if they dont follow my rules.

- do not try to find loopholes in my rules...damn.. ill update these rules later too

- this event expires after a couple of days or until the next chapter is published.

- btw ships are allowed (I HAVENT DONE ANY SHIPS EXCEPT JUPITURN AND [REDACTED] DAMN)

thats it for now!!

-- -- --

"So now that we've gone over the special 1k event, now back to the vide- chapter!!" Holograph manifests a new paper.

"First entry!! Thank you, rUbyEy3s for these dares! Damn,,, lots of edits..."