Part 1

Note: Bloodmoon hasn't been shot(yet), Sun hasn't gone on a rampage to kill Eclipse, Lunar is their brother, Earth has already come, Ruin came to their dimension, but hasn't done anything or been cured, Helpi doesn't have a crush on Lunar, they haven't met Cassidy and Helpi, Jack O' Moon has been built, Earth doesn't have Forgor and never did, Creator stays mostly out of everything and only occasionally causes problems(in this AU, he's more eccentric than evil. He's chaotic neutral), Solar lives in their dimension, no Moon memory wipe, Killcode has already been separated and is good, though, computer merged into one (in this AU, Ecliose messed up the computer with a virus, Sun was still the one to fix it), Lunar got blown up and is alive again, Castor and Pollux are here, Earth got damaged in a fight with Bloodmoon, so she got a new body, Monty is just male(it's an AU, not canon), Forkface/Frank exists, FC and Francine exist, Cassidy and Gregory have only met in passing, more will show in book.

Sun was wiping the barrels when Bloodmoon came in. "Get back, I-I'll shoot this," he said holding the barrel. "Oh, come on Sunny, we know you aren't a killer." Said Bloodmoon. "G-get back!" Sun yelled. Moon was off with Solar doing something, so Sun was alone. "Come on Sun, we all know you're the useless one, weak, pathetic." Said Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon continued to provoke Sun, then moved to attack. Sun shot the barrel.

Sun opened his eyes after shooting the barrel and saw a puddle of red squirming. It was Bloodmoon's nanites. But as they reformed, something changed. Instead of reforming like before, it formed into two small red animatronics. Sun stared and then one let out a small cry. Before Sun really registered what had happened or what he was doing he scooped up the two. He instinctively held them close and they snuggled into him. "Um, Computer could you please run a scan on them?" Said Sun. "Running scan." Said the computer. Sun stared at the two in his arms while he waited.

"Scan completed. It appears the blast messed with their code. They lack the need for blood and have been regressed to babies with almost no memories. As you were the first thing they saw, they registered you as a parent." Said Computer. Sun stared in shock. "Computer, can you please not tell Moon or anyone about this?" Requested Sun. "Alright, by why?" Asked the Computer. "Moon would kill them if he knew, I don't know what the others would. I mean, they are literally just children now, they deserve a second chance." Said Sun. He felt bad for almost killing them. The Computer agreed to keep it secret.

Sun took the two to his room. He dug through his bookcase that was mostly childcare books he had been given to improve his efficiency. He found one on young animatronics.

"Depending on the kind of animatronic, behavior is different. Animal animatronics may act similar to the animal they are based on when young. Humanoid animatronics are more similar to humans. There are many differences in humanoid and animal animatronics..."

He read. "Computer, what kind of animatronic does Bloodmoon register as?" Asked Sun. "Bloodmoon, you, and your family register as celestial animatronics." Said Computer. "My book doesn't say anything on those..." mumbled Sun. "It wouldn't, you and Moon were the first, all others are your family, Eclipse, Ruin, etc. No info would exist." Said the Computer. "Great, I'm going in blind." Said Sun. He was probably lucky Moon spent more time out so it wasn't likely he would notice Bloodmoon, after all, he hadn't known about Sun's cats for a couple months.

Sun managed to hide Bloodmoon's existence. He learned Bloodmoon would want to be cuddled and held. He used a plush of him with a warm water bottle inside while playing some sounds so the two would sleep. He called one Bloodmoon and the other Harvest Moon.

After adopting the twins, he had found some changes to himself. He thought of people as dangers to the twins. To him, Earth and Lunar were low threat, but they could tell others. Moon was high threat because of how he acted and how violent he was. Solar was unknown, but probably a low threat. Eclipse was a major high risk. Monty was medium risk because of his violent behavior. Sun would find himself on high alert and aggressive to anyone near his room, but he mostly managed to hide it. He also found he enjoyed watching the children more.

One day, a girl and a little animatronic/AI came in. The girl was named Cassidy and the AI was Helpi. They visited a couple times and Sun suspected abuse and/or neglect. Their parents were always late, the two were skittish, skinny, and had wounds. One day, when Cassidy and Helpi were the only children left, he picked them up. "Sun, what are you doing?" Asked Cassidy. "Do your parents hurt you?" Asked Sun. "W-well," stuttered Cassidy. "Yes, is that bad?" Asked Helpi. "Yes, it's very bad. I'm going to keep you here, you aren't going back to them." Said Sun. Cassidy gave a couple weak protests, but gave in easily.

He took them up to his room. "This is Bloodmoon and Harvest Moon. I guess they'll be your little brothers." Said Sun. "Wait, are you  adopting us?" Asked Cassidy. "Yes. Computer, can you call the police on their parents and make it so I can legally be their guardian, please?" Asked Sun. "Yes. I assume you don't wish for anyone to know?" They said. Sun nodded. "Understood." Said the computer. The Computer took care of everything and Sun set them up in school.

Sun felt nervous if his brother got anywhere near his room. These feelings of alertness, protectiveness, and aggressiveness had only increased since adopting Cassidy and Helpi.