Entry 1

(2/23/4056)

Hello, my journal. From my day of exploring to find a particular plant, I can't remember the name of it, sadly. Still, whatever it could be, it's possible. It could be the answer to save the people in bunker #146. It could save my mom,..... but it has to help. If not, I won't know what to do, but from the day's events, I must tell you that the trees frittered with the wind, and I could look up to see the green leaves look beautiful. As I walked, I only heard stories about plants and their existence. I felt the sun on my pale skin. It felt warm, one might say even, something like a mother's embrace. Only for me to continue to walk until I entered an abandoned building that seemed like nature took over. Look around for it to invade Mother Nature herself from the trees growing out of the destroyed concrete. As for the sun shining through the shattered glass, the shadow stands out from the sun. I slowly creep toward it and try to pick it up and bring it to the light. From my eyes adjust from it, I see it is a skull with vines wrapped around it.I was curious; I had only seen such a thing in books, and I couldn't help but admire it for a moment. I set it down and sat down on the broken concrete. I did sort in the bag, finding the camera. So I could take a photo of the sculk to show back home.

 So I could take a photo of the sculk to show back home

 but I returned to walking out of the building. I knew that I had to continue my pilgrimage, for if I didn't, my mother would suffer from the illness that we thought wouldn't come back. So, I must continue my quest to help my mother and others suffering from this plague; for now, I must be off. I'll soon write to you again for further updates on my travel.

Best of wishes, Amelia.