12

Alicia's Perspective [ PoV ]

I open my eyes when someone shakes me badly, i flinched and woke up, totally confused after my eyes lean on my parents who is standing infront of my bed, holding a box coverd glittery blue paper.

I get more confused after I saw a cone cap on their hands as my unnie is wearing a small cupcake headband, and Yoongi oppa wearing two ice cream head band on his head.

"What's going on?", I asked confusedly, as all of them stared at me in disbelief.

"What's happening? Tell me.", i pleaded which caused all of them to laugh as unnie and oppa sit beside me, and unnie ruffled my hairs.

"Happy birthday.", Oppa whispered in my ear, which caused me to get in shock, "What's the date today?", I asked looking for my phone around, which later I found on the nightstand.

I checked on the date and yeah, it's my birthday.

"So, you all are here for my birthday?", I asked wigling my eyebrow, "No.", Unnie says smiling.

"Oh, don't lie. It's my Birthday.", I pulled her both cheeks shaking her head, everyone chuckled at our behaviour.

"Okay, happy birthday.", Everyone said with a big smile on their face, as they lighted the candles of the cake and ask me to blow them.

I did, everyone was singing happy birthday song for me. I everything celebrate my birthday like this and I always get so happy.

"Now let me sleep.", I said after take a bite from the cake, but the next second my face was digged in the cake. I slowly sit straight and looked at Yoongi oppa.

He is laughing on my face and on his action, and the very next second, I take the cake and apply it on his face like a cream.

"Now enjoy.", everyone brust into laughter, as i laughed too.

"Go and clean your faces.", Eomma instructed and i stand up from the bed to go to washroom and wash the oily cream of cake from my face.

I brought my phone with me, which I placed on the counter beside the sink. I was washing my face when my phone ring which unnie pick it up.

"Why the hell you even dared to call here?", Unnie said as the anger is clearly visible on her face.

"Who is it unnie?", I asked curiously, turning and looking at her face.

"Nothing, some toxic guy from your college.", Unnie said cutting the call and giving me the phone.

I washed my face and pat dry, after that I went to sleep.

---Erum's Perspective---

I woke up when the warm rays of sun fall on my face making me open my eyes slowly, I looked at the watch.

It's ten in the morning. I get up and walks towards my wardrobe to get my clothes and to get ready.

Last night that bart Jeon Jungkook called on Alicia's phone, thanks to God that I picked it up. Right now I blocked his number and deleted the call logs.

After taking a cold and calming shower, I wear a pair of baggy pants and a crop top with open hairs. My eyes is red because I overslept.

I sit on my bed and garb my laptop to do some work related to my fashion designing.

"Unnie.", My younger sister jumped on my bed, making me flinched because of sudden action, "What's going on?"