••• (⁠✷ 04✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                     (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Taehyung : So you wanna see my acting....just wait and watch...*smirk*

Saying this he dusted his invisible dust from the suit and smirk at you...you were standing there coldly watching his actions....

Taehyung : Say ?? * Smirk *

Yn : What ?? * Coldly*

Taehyung : What they said before starting the acting ?? * Smirk *

Yn : Mr. Kim... please stop your drama and let's go.... * Coldly*

Taehyung : No first of all say....   *stubborn*

Yn : Ok....Roll....Camera.... Action.....       * Coldly but annoyingly *

Taehyung : Now see my acting...            * Smirk *

Saying this he again dusted his invisible dust...you shook your head ...

Then he put both of the hands in his pants pockets and started walking professionally putting a Cold face....

You were not shocked....nahhhh.....

Before arriving of Taehyung in the company...

" I had heard that Mr. Kim's son is so careless "

" I had also heard that he is not professional "

" I had heard he is so handsome "

" I'm going to be his future girlfriend * smirk * "

" Keep dreaming girls...he is mine "

" Mr. Kim had arrived.... everyone silent "

As soon they heard....all of them shut their mouth and stood there in respective way and here he arrived...

He entered and was walking professionally....you were behind him with one hand in rest and carrying a small suitcase in another hand walking professionally along with him...

When everyone saw Taehyung....they stood up and bowed at him while wishing GOOD MORNING...

Suddenly he stopped in the middle and looked around with his piercing gaze and everyone presented there gulped seeing their COLD BOSS...

He again started walking....reached at his cabin and there you went and opened the door....

He entered in his cabin and sat on the chair while crossing his legs with a Big Smirk....

After he went in his cabin ... employees were like....

" Who said he is careless bro ?? "

" He is also professional just like his father "

" he was looking so hot "

" Be careful.... it's not like that you get burned in his hotness "

" Yahh....you always split poison "

" But...Tbh he was looking so handsome bruh... "

" You saw his handsomeness but didn't saw his coldness "

" Did you notice that girl behind him "

" Yeah...she is his Personal BODYGUARD and SECRETARY "