••• (⁠✷ 06✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                       (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

you quickly pulled out your gun and put on in the middle of his forehead....

Yn : Why so eager Mr. Kim ??* Coldly*

Taehyung : I really love this position you know Ms. Yn * Smirk *

Hearing him you realised your position and get off from him while putting the gun back....

He also stood up and said....

Taehyung : I just wanted to see how ugly you are so that I can count the money for your plastic surgery.....
* Smirk *

Yn : Let's go Mr. Kim....you are already late for the walk.... * Coldly*

Taehyung : You are so boring......
* Annoyingly *

Taehyung ( in mind ) : No matter how much I provoke her...she never get irritated , annoyed or angry...is she for real....she must be stone in her last life....and I don't know why the hell I'm being so eager to see her face...wtf

You came outside from his room....he was behind you....when you reached in the living room you felt something uneasy....

You stopped and he bump on you...

Taehyung : Yahh....why you stopped ??
* Annoyed *

Yn : Something is wrong Mr. Kim ???
* Pulled out the gun *

Taehyung : What are you talking about ?? * Confused *

Yn : Mr. Kim don't move * Coldly*

You started wandering in the living room while aiming the gun finding any sus thing....

Meanwhile Taehyung came to couch and sat while looking at you annoyingly.....

You stopped behind one of couch and put the gun back....

Yn : How the hell it came here ??
* Coldly*

Taehyung also went to see what is it and.....

Taehyung : AHHHHHHHHHHHH
BLOODDDDDDDDDDDDD

He started running here and there in fear....you went to him and told him to stop screaming but he didn't so you immediately pulled out your gun and shoot in the air.... hearing the gunshot sound he fainted but you catched him and layed him on the couch....

Till then bodyguards from outside also came in with their guns.....

Bodyguard 1 : What Happened ma'am ?? Are you ok ?? Mr. Kim is ok ?? * Worried *

Yn : Where were you ?? * Coldly*

Bodyguard 3 : What do you mean ma'am ??? * Confused *

Yn : WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS ??? WHERE WERE YOU ALL ?? *Angrily*

They went and saw the blood and widen their eyes....

Bodyguard 2 : Ma'am....we don't know how this happened ??

Bodyguard 1 : Ma'am....we were on duty whole night....

Yn : Stop talking....go and check the whole mansion from outside * Coldly*

They : Yes ma'am...

After that they left from there and you went to that area where blood was spread ....

You wore those transparent gloves above your leather gloves and carefully took a sample of that blood and put it under your suitcase....

( Remember you always carry that suitcase no matter where you are going )