••• (⁠✷ 07✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                         (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) 

You saw a Teenage girl around 19 yrs old was standing there in maid's clothes....

You slightly closed the door and turned to bodyguards and said....

Yn : Put your guns down... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Who is it ??

Yn : A maid....* Coldly *

Taehyung : Who hired her ?? You ???

Yn : No * Coldly *

You also put your gun back and acted normal....then you opened the door and saw she was standing there smiling cutely.....

Yn : Who are you ?? * Coldly *

Girl : Hello ma'am...I'm Su-ji...*smile*

Yn : Why are you here ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : Atleast let her come in Ms. Coldy.... * Annoyingly *

That girl laughed at taehyung words but shut her mouth in a second when she saw your stare on her....

Yn : I asked you something...* Coldly *

Su-ji : Ma'am.... I'm your maid from today and Mr. Kim had hired me....

Yn : You----

  Before you said something Taehyung pulled her in by holding her wrist leaving you dumbfounded....you quickly went behind them and Su-ji stood infront of Taehyung as Taehyung was sitting on the couch....

You came and stood beside Taehyung and....

Yn : Mr. Kim....You should not do that... * Coldly *

Taehyung : What ?? * Innocently *

Yn : How can you let anyone come in without verifying them completely ??
* Coldly *

Taehyung : You can also verify here...
* Smirk *

After that you looked at her and then pulled out your phone while dialling the number of Mr. Kim....

OTP

Yn : Hello Mr. Kim....* Coldly *

Mr. Kim : Yes daughter... what happened ??

Yn : Do you know any girl named Su-ji ?? * Coldly *

Mr. Kim : Ohh yeah daughter I forgot to tell you... I had hired a girl for the household chores....

Yn : But Mr. Kim....She is looking so young for these works ?? * Coldly *

Mr. Kim : She is okay with it...

Yn : Ok...thank you Mr. Kim....

Call ends

After putting back your phone you went to her and asked....

Yn : Why are you doing this work ?? Don't you go school or College ???
* Coldly *

Taehyung : Yaah...why are asking  so much  questions to her ??

Su-ji : Ma'am....I want to work....I don't want to study.... * Smile *

Taehyung : See.... * In low voice *

Yn : Mr. Kim....you are getting late for the office so please go and get ready...
* Coldly *

Taehyung : I'll not speak now...*Smile*