prologue.

INTRODUCTION.
GIRLS:

names shanice. don't chat shit to me. don't wanna get that pretty lil head busted open x
obviously, man like me runs tings in ctk, no gyal or man can chat for me. peng brownskin, long hair, lol say something? I only have one right hand chick & that's shantae. just know WE run tings.

oioioi. shantae here blud. lightskin, longhair? course. I get more man than shanice, only thing is she sucks dick. lol, fake? nah, just hated the bitch since day. just know I got suttin going on for her x

BOYS:

names josh. money over bitches all the way, mothers. all about getting my gwop. ain't need no woman except my mum. been struggling with her since I was young. no typical black household, except my father doesnt do shit but lay on his arse all day. fuck him but anyways just know I'm due to fuck those peng girls shanice and that uckers shantae.

names jerome init. all my niggas call me jidsz tho. get money, paigons fear me, all I need is my mrs. soon live the high life.

jerome.
fuck college man. I just wanna make my money. but obvsz I have to make mumsy proud init. mums in some mental hospital down north. sad story I know. its calm though, my aunts safe.

I let my thoughts run wild as I got up to shower. I grabbed my iPhone 5s, routing the bathroom and played some trap music. I jumped in the shower quick time, and finished in record time. Pulled back the shower curtains, and couldn't find my towel. Fully took the piss. So I opened the door, making sure no one was in the corridors and breezed to my room. Didn't take time to locate my cocoa butter.

5 minutes later, my phone began vibrating. "Yo," I spoke into the phone. Marie's small voice replied, "you alright, where u b?" I found that question so dumb. It was 7:30 in the morning and this jbag was just asking stupid questions.
I kissed my teeth and locked off the phone. She's a jbag, she don't deserve no respect.

josh.
fuck off, fuck off, fuck off. I just wanna sleep. fuck off, fuck off fu-

My mum barged in the room. "Get the fuck up, you lazy shit," I continued to pretend I was asleep, I knew she was going to come into my bedroom sooner or later. My blanket was ripped from my grasp.
"I know you aren't sleeping Joshua!" I started creasing after this. "Okay, fine mum! I'm going, gosh!" I ran to my bathroom before she licked me in my head.
20 minutes later
I was at the bus stop dressed in an all black Nike tracksuit and black airmaxes. I was on facetime to one girl called Tanya. She was peng, but wore too much makeup.
"Josh, you give me jokes," she said laughing, "we're due for a linkup man, when you seeing me?" I thought long and hard, I was a busy yute uno.
"Meet me Friday init,"
"Where?"
"Mcdees bruv, make sure you look peng una, I can't walk with no deadting," I laughed.
"Deadting?" She started creasing again, "sorry, what are you again?"
"Proper rude, sn"
I jumped on my 436 routing Lewisham, still on ft.

shantae.
Does he love me? Or does he just want to fuck? I'm ngl , my pussy good. Kitty on fleek una.

I decided to focus on my thoughts and unanswered questions later on. I felt on the side of the bed and couldn't find Marcus anywhere. Probably cut. Don't care tbh, I got what I wanted. I picked out my outfit for the day, that being white high waisted jeans, black crop top and black air forces. Nothing big. I hummed a song as I quickly took a bath.
1 hour later.
I decided to stop at starbucks before college and just reflect. Knowing Marcus hes defo gonna spread our business, not that I care or nothing, cause everyone knows I like to fuck. But I have some sort of feeling he videoed me, and that's just gonna add more to my worries. Seeing as my mum is never home and my dad is dead, I have no one to talk to but Shanice, and as I said at the beginning, I don't like her even though she's my supposedly 'best friend'.

shanice.
fuck all that morning shit. I'm wearing black jeans, white crop top and white air forces. I'm on the 36 routing this shitty place I call college.
I had bare whatsapp messages that I couldn't be asked to check right now. I locked my iPhone 5c , and shoved it in my bag. I'd been hearing bare shit about how shantae had been snaking me and she was plotting shit against me. I was feeling mad hot all morning cause of that. I just couldn't wait till I got to school.

SO THERE IT IS.
LIKE.
COMMENT.
VOTE.
ALL THAT GOOD ISH.