𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗟

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋
⎯⎯⎯⎯  hxneyjukeswp

❝ 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚-𝙤𝙣-𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨!

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨? ❞

┊ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❁۪ 。˚ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      SLOANE ROSARIO

SLOANE ROSARIO.
This summer was supposed to be just like the last summers for 16-year-old Sloane Rosario. Her plan was to relax by the pool with her best kook friends, go shopping at the pop-up market that always came to the island mid-way through summer, and party every weekend (somehow never waking up with a hangover.)

Sloane had the best summer planned... until someone finds out her secret.

You see, there was somewhat more to Sloane Rosario than long black hair, slight anger issues and an infectious laugh. She had secrets, secrets she has managed to keep buried for years. And now, this summer, her secrets would be dug up with force, and used selfishly against her.

But amongst the bad side of this summer, Sloane would experience some of the best moments of her life, in the form of unexpected friendships and young teenage love. Although having one romance was more than she expected, two could end in heartbreak just as easily as her secrets can be brought into the light.

But what is love without pain?