Chapter 1 : INNER WOUND

The silence was all too loud. I heard my own heart beat; my breathing was slow, but normal for me.
"Miss. (L/n), we have someone who needs your help! They were carrying a cart of fire wood and they lost their grip then-!" The little girl was cut short by me standing up while she stood at my door.
"I'll be there in a minute. Tell them to apply first aid, and do not move them with out checking them first." I said, grabbing my medical bag, and heading to the accident.
As I ran down the street I noticed the accident. A boy had been hit by the fallen cart, and hurt badly.
"Move." I said, pushing the people aside.
I looked at the boy and noticed he had some first aid done on him.
"Thank you to the people that did first aid." I said, as I began to check him and bandage him.
"Can you hear me? What's your name?" I asked, He weakly looked at me and began to cry.
"H-Haru!" He sobbed. I pointed at 4 guys to help carry him to my office. After a while he was asleep on a bed in one of my rooms.
"Thank you so much Miss. (L/n)!" One of the men thanked me, and shook my hand.
"No problem." I said pulling my hand away. I shooed them away, and I was again alone. Not completely, but whatever.
I sat down at my desk, and began to write a report on what happened today.
After a while I got up to check on the kid.
"Haru, can you hear me? How are you feeling?" I asked him.
"I'm doing better than before, but I still hurt." He said. I grabbed a wet cloth and wiped his face and arms.
"That's what happens when you get hit with a woodcutting cart." I said sarcastically.
"Why do you have to be so sarcastic?!" He asked angrily as he sat up.
"Seems you have enough strength to sit up. I'll let you go home tomorrow." I said as I got up to leave the room.
"Thank you miss." He said before I closed the door. I sat at my desk once again, and sighed; the silence was too loud.
"It's rude to stare dad." I said, turning in my seat looking at my father drunk at the doorway.
"You working hard still?" He asked with a hiccup. I nodded and stood up.
"Enough with the drinking. You can get abnormally high blood pressure, heart disease, and even digestive problems." I said, taking the bottle from his hands. He didn't try to take it away; he just sunk to the floor, and began to sob.
"I'm so sorry (Y/n). I'm a failure as a father." He said through sobs. I didn't say anything, and helped him to his room.
"I'll get you some water with medicine, and a bath started for you in the morning. Get some rest." I said, covering him up with his blanket. I took off his shoes, and put them beside his bed. I went back to my desk, but before I sat down I looked at the alcohol sitting on the table.
"Fuck it." I said grabbing the bottle, and drinking the rest of what's in it.
"Day 387." I mumbled, as I put the bottle in a box with a few others.

( A/N) HELLO! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER; YES ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE MORE I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!💕