Chapter 1: is it wet or is it dry?

You wake up at 7:00am in the morning, you brush your hair and get dressed. You look at the calender and realize It was valentines day, the most romantic day of the year. For you, it was the most dramatic day of the year, you viewed it as another cash-grabbing holiday, and thought that it was a creepy and a dumb assumption that you could find a lover in one singular day. You remember that you spilled some spaghetti on the kitchen floor last night, and you decided to wait until tommorrow to clean the spill and mop the stain. You look through the bathroom closet, grab a mop and water bucket and try to find some spray(i fogor what it was called mate 💀), you come to find, there is no spray and you need to go the store to get some.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You get out of your apartment and you drive to Walmart. As you enter, you get blinded with all the pink and red colors, the smell of chocolates, deserts and candies fills your nostrils, all the hearts and even the Walmart logo is pink. You sigh and walk to the cleaning supplies. You're only to be met with Valentines Day themed everything! Valentines Day: disinfected, dish soaps, etc. "Why would they even need Valentines Day cleaning supplies?!" You think to yourself as you see a Mr. Clean Spray. You sigh, and buy it. You check out and come home. You read on the bottle "More love equals 10x more clean!" You eyeroll, and figure that its just some tacky slogan, and it isn't really 10x cleaner.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You mop the spaghetti spill, spray the Mr. Clean bottle and wipe. To your surprise, the floor is still wet, you wipe it. Still wet. You keep trying to wipe it, until you finally felt it with your hand. "It's dry?!" You say very shocked and impressed, you never used a Mr. Clean and it polished this well. You decide to go back to store and purchase more  (they were on a Valentines Discount so you could buy a bunch) "10x more cleaner...I wonder what they put in these things." You wonder.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

(AN: Ik valentines was ages ago but I needed a plot 😭💗)