event flop

ttsrk

shrk

ping

Holograph clicked on the camera, squinting into the lenses, before backing up. "Okay, got it!" they said, mainly to themselves, but also directed at the planets behind them. "Welcome back! I checked our reads, and I think we gained about 100 reads a day, which is a LOT, really! Thanks!"

They pulled out an paper. "Time for dares! Thank you, rUbyEy3s!!"

"Hm, so they requested for the two Venus dares and the Uranus ask to be the event dares

"Hm, so they requested for the two Venus dares and the Uranus ask to be the event dares. Simple enough!" they considered. "First dare, which is an event dare! Venus, teach Neptune some nice swear words and see Uranus's reaction."

"Finally, a good dare!" Venus drifted over to the icy blue planet.

"What?? Come on, he's going to swear at me all the time now!" Uranus protested.

"Not my problem," Venus said. "C'mon, Neptune."

"Okie-dokie!" Neptune followed the small rocky planet.

"Wait!!" Holograph stopped them.

"What do you want??" Venus responded.

"The next dare. Also an event dare. Venus, teach Neptune some of Cupcakke's songs."

"Who-?"

"I don't know either, but here is a list of songs from them." Holograph procured a paper list of Cupcakke songs, and a MP3 that played them.

"Oh, cool." Venus took the objects and floated off to teach Neptune some mature things.

"And while they do that, Jupine- Jupiter and Saturn stay in a room with Hades for an hour." Holograph read aloud.

"Wh-what??" Saturn exclaimed.

"Uh, no- no thanks?" Jupiter added.

"You don't have a choice in this. Bye!" Holograph told them.

pop

The two gas giants disappeared, transported off.

"Okay! Next dare! Earth, try to interact with your earthlings! Or Luna, if you can't."

"Uh, okay!" Earth responded. "HEY! Earthlings!! Can you hear me?" he shouted at himself.

"I don't think it's working." Luna noted.

"I guess you're right! You try!" Earth said.

"Oookay..." Luna drifted closer to Earth's surface, peering at a piece of land. "Hellooo?"

"...Is it working?"

"No, I think they're just assuming it's a supermoon." Luna answered, pulling away.

"Hmm! Oh, yeah! What about Astrodude?" Earth piped up, drifting over to Mars. "ASTRODUDE!!!! COME OUT HERE! ...please?"

Mars blinked at the sudden loudness. "Jeez, you could've just asked me to get him off..." he said, as Astrodude made his way up with his rocket, turning on the mic.