Not a Sleeping Beauty on Cinderella Scene Type of Story

Aurora lived with her step father and two younger sisters. She needs to work day and night to support their family, since her mother dies. It was her who woke up each morning when it was still dark and cold to start preparing. From the time she was little, she was told to obey her parents.

One day, big news came to town. A university will open for scholarship to students living in the city. Being someone who cant afford studying on prestigious school Aurora decided to take an entrance exam. Aurora finally enters to a local university. She enjoys her first week of being college student, a freedom to become responsible and independent in decision making. She engaged much with activities that she never tries before. A cleverness, kindness and beauty become evident on her. There instead of fairies she got her three (3) friends to accompany her to her entire year.

Later the university invited all the freshmen students to the welcoming party. And what a party it was! Aurora managed to attend the party with the help of her friends. She got a simple dress and shoes that matches the style of her dress. As soon as the clock strikes at 12 midnight Aurora leaves the magnificent hall and goes back to their home.

Aurora has a new stalker, who wont leave her alone no matter what she says. She felt pairs of eyes will always go after her. Sometimes, there is a presence that creep the hell out of her entire body. That guy bravely ask hear at first but she did not expect how things would go. Aurora saw a young man helping a stray cat but a rushing car goes towards their direction.

Aurora pushes the young man out of the street. It helps to save his life out of danger. While Aurora, she bumped into the car. One tiny droplet of blood dripped from her head. At once, she felt dizzy. Moments later all the people in the street come to see her. She was rushed into the hospital. Two (2) weeks passed yet Aurora never shows sign that shell be conscious again. That young man Aurora help was Henry. He stays by her side. Henry always remembers the day when he first saw Aurora it was on the party held for freshman student of the university. Henry lost in the beauty of Aurora. They never met before but he felt surreal at the very moment they cross their eyes. He never had a chance to ask her a dance or courage to talk. Yet, his entire night was spent taking a glance to Auroras beauty. Henry looked for Aurora at the crowd but he failed. He was bewitches by her. As he had a chance he confessed his feelings to her but ended up to a heart-break. Yet hes determined on making her take a glance to him. When he finally decided to stop on everything the accident happened. She looks like peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed. The monitor, still the same, beeping normally, signs that shes fine. Hes not giving up and prays everyday that shell wake up one day.

After one (1) month had passed, Aurora blinks her eyes awake. Then everyone starts to take a look to her. She tries to lift her body and sit. When the doctor came to her she asked if she can stand and the doctor let her. Henry got down on one knee and gave her slippers before she put her feet into the floor. In two (2) days she will be discharge. Together, they stepped out of the hospital and discovered that it was quite all right for young women and men to get to know each other, if thats what they wanted to do, and even perhaps to fall in love.