Frontizo Days

Once upon a time went to a place where i was asked to come for casual chocolate shake date by a gorgeous friend of mine liked the canteen and those spent time together so joined the same place despite of the fact that i had a better job at the time as per beliefs Money doesn't matter as money comes and goes but special moments always remains special and recalling those moments and people gives peaceful mind during hard times not bank balance so along with same mental disorder i left last job without any resign or experience letter and gave interview and joined frontizo and left behind all those people and organisation like passing clouds.

So Frontizo Journey Started when by accident i asked one gentleman for lighter and didn't had any idea that he doesn't smoke or who that person was later on while my training started i got to know same dude is the operation Manager for those who don't know that post is actually very close to the one who owns the organisation. So without any idea that if he can recall my past mistake or not i shared few of my past job and entrepreneurship achievement in my introduction while asked in induction which turned out good and bad both.

So as one mistake results in another it gave birth to another insecurity of mine that i am not exactly good of friendship and isn't built to be around females that much but as i shared about myself an unknown Akaswani happened in some relem of some world and same operation manager mocking told training manager as they both were confused with the fact that how much of total jobs i have done remaing team wasn't confused whom to ask for any confusion and i knew now while entire training time like sacred games ME=Ganesh Gaitonde which i never wanted to be as lazy dude wants to be left alone.

Chapter Zero-
i met few people gave my intro then told i aint interested in anything just don't to Chugli about me and let me know all the Chugli about the team and with this same thing on repeat basis with different interpretation i beacme friends with most of females beacme female favorite and highly favourite Brother to be among all committed female community in which i never used to hang around as day one itself a tiny little girl straight out Pogo TV channel decided that she wants to be with me only and made me brother from another mother as things mentioned above are genuine but my advice will be for readers don't try this at your office your personal space gets screwed over and females care a lot and wants to make changes in you a lot as if i am there personal doll they want to dress nice and also there alternate boyfriend who must be committed and must not hang around with defaulters which is my favourite kind of people 💙.

Chapter One-Brozki for Life ✌️💚

I met few brozki one aksed that i should not hang around with one perticular sexy female as roumers had it after operation manager intro she is way much in me and my brozki is way much in her so as title goes i got same request from 3-4 other brozki also so on first occasion when she approached i said nah i dont talk with girls i am shy second approach told i heard you don't like people who smoke so stay away from me and on final approach denied to even sit with her and directed her towards all the brozki who showed interest in her nobody got lucky that sexy is expert in crying and getting boys changed to brother/friendzone. But god knows how despite being only frds with females and brozki still entire office behind the back talk community believes i am committed just my baby keeps on changing as per thr mood 😂.

Chapter Two- Vodka Day

After plenty of discussion and planning me and brozki's were unable to decide venue for party so i came up with plan why not magic moments in the office itself with magic moments we had plenty of sexy moments those began with one Brozki when we started pouring and making tiny tiny pegs in office cab itself then i transferred that vodka bottle and mixed it with water and filled water bottle then water bottle became magic bottle which unknowingly went everywhere in office to everyone including boys girls and office management of the entire floor. So magic moments actually create magical moments 💙✌️
On That special occasion itself after spending time with multiple brozkis and Cuites and got know something about me that plenty of people smoke Marijuana but after smoking it people usually go non stop talking but i go no talking and peaceful so that was the only day in my life when i got to know that so many people appreciate me smoking and that day was the only day i saw so many non smokers appreciating smoking so much that if Hash was a person only on appreciation that day hash would have would become cocaine on confidence itself 😁

Chapter Three- Handover to Baby/Barbi/Manager . 💓

Another Strange and unexpected thig was generally expectations out of person on Manger post is they are supposed to be strict and rude but after Hanover the first thing which i heard about my Manger was My first friend in new team was calling mang...

Another Strange and unexpected thig was generally expectations out of person on Manger post is they are supposed to be strict and rude but after Hanover the first thing which i heard about my Manger was My first friend in new team was calling manger Baby doll 🙄.
As previously i already had a Pogo lil sis and was female favourite this time i was already prepared that after basic talking i won't volunteer for any female interaction but everything turned out upside down i came to know new thing in life it ain't up to me if want to talk to them or not if females want to talk they talk even if they don't want to talk they talk to others that this boy doesn't talk then if boy wants to talk or don't want to talk the boy is the topic of discussion itself😑💙. Females personal space is there personal space but vice versa doesn't apply 😂 which turned out great for me my time in the second team was so great that during entire time i was daydreaming all of this has happened before by the time i could have decided to share all those old time tales with them my job contract got over and i left the organisation.

Chapter - I Don't Know Why 😂

The mocking birds and Brozki's so my Actual name is Avinash which means someone who will remain forever so with that name itself any where i go mock names are also something constant with me because of my habbits or my friendly or ignoring nature. List goes as -

1.Bro (my habbit fav slang while any conversation)
2.Guruji (by rahul as i teach or guide him)
3.Class Ka monitor (By Rinku mentioned above)
4.SRK (Gunjan 🚬)
5.Barbi (Madhuri cz of Looks)
6.Chahat( Madhuri Again ex of Deepshikha)
7.Bawa (plenty of brozki)
8.Richy Rich (NA wali Ladki)
9.MIB (Chat wali ladki As My black hoodie)
10. Unofficial SME (plenty r thr to mention)

 Unofficial SME (plenty r thr to mention)